Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Skip2MyLou23 wrote:How did you manage to get so many pairs?

Got a good team of real sneaker heads. The extra pair I just paid someone a buck to hold down a spotThe hard part was trading to get my size. Damn store only sold 4 sizes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by itsthafame

Yeah it Looks like these are gonna be the grails of foams, not trying to debate but if not, VERY close to them a MUST for any real foam head, like an 11 to any REAL JORDAN HEAD, Just be smart on how you get them, any REAL SNEAKERHEAD has enough heat to acquire these over time, one more chance on 3-17 in the UK after that there in the archive...... and the price WILL increase.

sounds like your still trying to  hype them

If there's any foam that's a must for a sneakerhead, it's the royals. The galaxy foams are fine and cool, but they will never touch the royals.
Naw im not trying to keep the hype going on them, if you ask me i say f**k hype, it gives people with no style or no brain for themselves a chance to follow "whats hot" just because the next man said it was which is weak as f**k. I'm just giving info on the last known release date so far. Its a good shoe regardless of the hype dieing or not just like the royals or any other foam, Like most hyped kicks in the grail category DMP, yezzys, banned 1s etc, a grail really depends on the collector. I'm just stating the fact that they will be held high when naming any colorways of this shoe worth having or trying to get your hands on, one of the most creative foams and i doubt the price going lower after the fact...

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

sounds like your still trying to  hype them

If there's any foam that's a must for a sneakerhead, it's the royals. The galaxy foams are fine and cool, but they will never touch the royals.
Naw im not trying to keep the hype going on them, if you ask me i say f**k hype, it gives people with no style or no brain for themselves a chance to follow "whats hot" just because the next man said it was which is weak as f**k. I'm just giving info on the last known release date so far. Its a good shoe regardless of the hype dieing or not just like the royals or any other foam, Like most hyped kicks in the grail category DMP, yezzys, banned 1s etc, a grail really depends on the collector. I'm just stating the fact that they will be held high when naming any colorways of this shoe worth having or trying to get your hands on, one of the most creative foams and i doubt the price going lower after the fact...

THIS

I think the Galaxy Foams are by far one of if not the best Foamposite I've ever seen released but I'm really anticipating the other releases that are scheduled to come out and let these ones rest now.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Skip2MyLou23 wrote:How did you manage to get so many pairs?

Got a good team of real sneaker heads. The extra pair I just paid someone a buck to hold down a spotThe hard part was trading to get my size. Damn store only sold 4 sizes
30t6p3b.gif

Wait a min, quick question, did you recently trade a size 9.5 for a 8.5 in NY?

*tryna find out if your that guy*

Originally Posted by Joulze

I think the Galaxy Foams are by far one of if not the best Foamposite I've ever seen released but I'm really anticipating the other releases that are scheduled to come out and let these ones rest now.
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

royal-foams-1+%281%29.jpg
>>>>>>

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Nah I'm a 13. Trade 12s for 13s

Also did your store give out all the wristbands for the kds

Yeah I think so, I'm #15, after that not a lot of people came. But I heard people starting coming little by little. Can't believe every KD is so hyped up no matter how ugly it is.

I'm trading the following for a DS pair of Galaxy Foams in my size next weekend.
Electrolime Foamposites

White/Red XIV's

Lightly Worn Doernbecher VI's

Kobe Christmas VII's.

Too pumped. Don't have to come out of pocket for these.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I'm trading the following for a DS pair of Galaxy Foams in my size next weekend.
Electrolime Foamposites

White/Red XIV's

Kobe Christmas VII's.

Wow

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Joulze

http://icecreamconvos.com...hael-jordan-laughing.gif src="http://icecreamconvos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/michael-jordan-laughing.gif">

royal-foams-1+%281%29.jpg
>>>>>>

Ok class Let's play a game called Key Words & Comprehension

MPj04225910000%5B1%5D.jpg

"I think" the Galaxy Foams are by far "one of" if not the best" Foamposite I've ever seen released.
Now Class lets translate 
1.) "I Think" - means my opinion
2.) "one of if not the best" - this means if this isn't the best pair it's one of the best pair, meaning there other pairs that can or may be better.

This message has been bought to you by

reader_rabbit_learn_to_read_game.jpg

Class Over 

Originally Posted by proballer

THIS

"If there's any foam that's a must for a sneakerhead, it's the royals. The galaxy foams are fine and cool, but they will never touch the royals." This is the spoken truth

Electrolime Foamposites

White/Red XIV's

Kobe Christmas VII's.

that seems like a lot but if youre happy  cool.

Electrolime Foamposites

White/Red XIV's

Kobe Christmas VII's.

Guessing we won't see you posting for a while since you'll be convicted of rape in the coming days.

Back
Top Bottom