Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

I Heard the 2nd release will have an icy sole instead of the glow in the dark sole.
A manager at a Champ's told me this, too.
I think whoever started this rumor is blowing smoke, no way, they re-release these, not gonna happen, who confirmed this besides NT?

im cosigning this i cop real and fakes and dont give 2 f's what others think, people have bills, and yes i had $ to buy the real galaxys but got screwed over at the release

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ben031681

im cosigning this i cop real and fakes and dont give 2 f's what others think, people have bills, and yes i had $ to buy the real galaxys but got screwed over at the release
I'd pay my bills and not buy anything before buying a pair of fakes.
anyone that knowingly buys fakes as a means of "saving" is just stupid.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

please tell me mentalkicks.com is legit. thats where i got my size 7 today
eyes.gif

Refer to the Legit Sites Thread. Mentalkicks has an asterisk next to it like Barry Bonds' name.

Ban

I'm not reading through all this mess but two questions...

1) What happened to all the unreleased pairs that Nike held back.
2) Weren't these re-releasing sometime this summer?

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Originally Posted by truthteller

I ain't mad, they look cool, screw paying $1000 bucks for some foams...fakes have really stepped their game up, I hope it forces these resellers to think about what their doing because the bubble will burst at some point, and it looks like it has, if resellers were asking $500, i would understand that and would not condone the replica/fake movement for these, but a stack?  Naw, just to stunt and brag to other dudes about how much you paid for 'em? It ain't that crucial, hell, I may cop me a pair and I've never bought a fake in my life

Odds are your the backup account of the guy who copped , if not either way you should be ashamed for co signing that nonsense. Why stop there, might as well get the fake south beaches and yeezys too since they cost so much. Its not that serious, just take the L from these and move on because copping fakes to feed the thirst is unacceptable
grin.gif
naw bruh, you got me effed up, i probably sold more heat than you have ever owned, but anyways, the point is, you can call it what you want, but dudes celebrating that they can get a pair of foams for $1000 is a damn shame any way you slice it, and dudes giving them big props like that is cool will do more to feed the hype than anything, if a reseller can get sucker $+* fools to pay crazy prices AND justify it, that only makes things worse, that's why I said, for this shoe ONLY, i say "eff you" resellers, I'll get some high quality fake-posites before I feed the resell beast for this shoe.  And lol @ dudes talking about "take the L" and "saving up", at the end of the day, it's a foam that was known to be widely produced, but because of ignorant releases and hype, got outta control.  You dudes must think these cats buying these fake-posites give a shizznit about what you think, like I said, they liked the shoe, wanted the shoe, and would have paid a reasonable price (I say up to $500) for a resale, but some of you cats don't own houses or cars that are 1000/month straight playing yourself posting pics of some overpriced, overhyped $+* foams...
eyes.gif

Hilarious bro, first of all nobody that dropped a stack is celebrating at all. The few that did, just bit the bullet and copped begrudgingly because they just wanted them that bad. Like i said once you do it once you might as well keep copping fakes becasuse theres no justifying it. Of course people dont care what i think and vice versa but thats beside the point, you think somebody who dropped a stack gives a damn what u think ? Exactly , they dont but that doesnt change your opinion does it so drop that flawed logic. This whole sneakergame we love is a big waste of money, so whether its a stack on 1 shoe or 3 it still not worth it. Your stance is just foolish, how you gonne get tuff with the resellers but get in bed with the bootleggers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, trust me fam i hated what happened with this release too but youre going about this all wrong.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm not reading through all this mess but two questions...

1) What happened to all the unreleased pairs that Nike held back.
2) Weren't these re-releasing sometime this summer?

1. shipped to various stores throughout the US, now if they ever hit the sales floor that's different
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by truthteller

I ain't mad, they look cool, screw paying $1000 bucks for some foams...fakes have really stepped their game up, I hope it forces these resellers to think about what their doing because the bubble will burst at some point, and it looks like it has, if resellers were asking $500, i would understand that and would not condone the replica/fake movement for these, but a stack?  Naw, just to stunt and brag to other dudes about how much you paid for 'em? It ain't that crucial, hell, I may cop me a pair and I've never bought a fake in my life

Odds are your the backup account of the guy who copped , if not either way you should be ashamed for co signing that nonsense. Why stop there, might as well get the fake south beaches and yeezys too since they cost so much. Its not that serious, just take the L from these and move on because copping fakes to feed the thirst is unacceptable
grin.gif
naw bruh, you got me effed up, i probably sold more heat than you have ever owned, but anyways, the point is, you can call it what you want, but dudes celebrating that they can get a pair of foams for $1000 is a damn shame any way you slice it, and dudes giving them big props like that is cool will do more to feed the hype than anything, if a reseller can get sucker $+* fools to pay crazy prices AND justify it, that only makes things worse, that's why I said, for this shoe ONLY, i say "eff you" resellers, I'll get some high quality fake-posites before I feed the resell beast for this shoe.  And lol @ dudes talking about "take the L" and "saving up", at the end of the day, it's a foam that was known to be widely produced, but because of ignorant releases and hype, got outta control.  You dudes must think these cats buying these fake-posites give a shizznit about what you think, like I said, they liked the shoe, wanted the shoe, and would have paid a reasonable price (I say up to $500) for a resale, but some of you cats don't own houses or cars that are 1000/month straight playing yourself posting pics of some overpriced, overhyped $+* foams...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

This release has made some of you guys lose common sense.. Co-signing fakes before paying resellers? Dropping bread on fakes as an experiment while claiming to be a struggling college student (we know you copped to rock them)? Flip flopping every couple of post on buying and not buying? Come on guys they are just shoes, get it together.

Originally Posted by proballer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Havent been in this thread for a min......

I dont condone fakes but the man seems very happy and excited for his purchase.

I am sorry to hear that.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

3 motorized wheelchairs?

Wait wut?
i have cerebral palsy  i cant walk and am mostly wheelchair bound

And still killin it wit a mean kick game.  Respect... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bonus: soles stay icey!!

This +#%% is absolutely absurd. Under no circumstances have fakes EVER been tolerated on this site! What is going on?

Also, if anybody actually looked at that guy's videos, he's simply a partner or possibly even the owner of the site selling them. Literally ALL of his videos are about fake merchandise from that site. Some of them the descriptions say stuff like "contact me to buy anything in my videos!". He knows damn well what he's doing and is blatant about it. If there was ever someone to report, this guy is one of them.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

3 motorized wheelchairs?

Wait wut?
i have cerebral palsy  i cant walk and am mostly wheelchair bound

And still killin it wit a mean kick game.  Respect... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bonus: soles stay icey!!

yes it is true.  the maximum wear my shoes get has to do with transfering from one chair to another.   thats about the only bonus w cerebral palsy.

Maybe it should be pointed out that fake shoes are illegal and Nike shuts down these operations whenever possible. I don't condone fakes, and I would hope that
any user on this site who is planning on selling shoes is not buying variants or even early release shoes, as all are fake in one form or another. I wouldn't admit to buying
fakes even if I did hehe; I thought the whole point was to make people think that you have the real thing.

the fakes remind me of grimace from the micky d's commecials.  like i said before id save up for these if i were anyone who really wanted them. most ppl dont wear a hard to find size like me so im sure id would be ok saving if you really wanted them. i really wanted mine.  i sold 10 out of 42 pairs of my shoes on the bay for these.  im sooo ok with it.  im just gonna stick another  50 pair up next month.  yes im a sneakerhead with non working legs.  since 1996

Back
Top Bottom