Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

for those of u who can't tell the difference between real and fake galaxies and are "on the hunt"....

"i feel sorry for your mother" - asian liquor store owner from menace 2 society voice

j/k
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but in all seriousness, the 2 are not even close. maybe from afar, but if u have detailed pics and still can't tell the difference then
30t6p3b.gif

Dam, I haven't been in this thread for almost 3 weeks and people are so desperate to own these that they're resorting to buying the closest thing which is the fakes now?
eek.gif

On another note, eBay is overflooded with new 0 feedback sellers suddenly selling these - there are many fakes on the market right now and finding an authentic pair is getting a lot more difficult. Now it seems like it will end up driving the price back up a bit to stay there since authentic pairs are getting harder to come by. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Where are all the people that doubted me? Haven't seen them post a while
After you said that rep came to your store and said it was another release I already knew it was a go
Good lookin on the info 

what yall talking about? is there going to be a re-release? kind of lost.. thanks for any info

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

"i feel sorry for your mother" - asian liquor store owner from menace 2 society voice

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao. what you say about my mama foo??

that and dont be a menace are 2 of my favs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

http://osneaker.com/nike-...amposite-one-galaxy.html
any one want them for $1200??? SMH
indifferent.gif
laff.gif
laugh all you want, but the first store/webstore that puts something online, sets the standard.

next, flightclub might go by that price... then ebay will go by flightclub, then forums buy/sell will go for a bit lower.

but everyone just looks at everyone else.
remember when I said this?
and everyone laughed and said $500 tops? 
happy.gif

always wanted to go back and quote an old prediction 
laugh.gif

prices on the galaxys are plummeting! I'm on the fence about trading my tiffs + 230 for em.  I'd just flip at flight club but the prices are just going down yet I need the money for my vegas trip 
grin.gif
.  If I can't make 1100 at FC then I don't even think it's worth it.  Thoughts?

I see the prices starting to drop. Deciding wether I get these are not. I'm so glad I didn't get these back in Feb.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

id like to get another pair for less than 1000

You should be able to get a pair for $750-$800 or so. I could only muster one pair on RD. Too damn hectic.

Originally Posted by DEpast

id like to get another pair for less than 1000

You should be able to get a pair for $750-$800 or so. I could only muster one pair on RD. Too damn hectic.
Def should be able to. I had an industry friend just DM on Twitter this morning that he's selling for $700. I had to tell him I had a few pairs in my possession before selling them.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

thakidfrombk wrote:

possible re-release of the galaxy?
what    i need more pics

uhmmm why couldn't nike just keep it the same. oh well if I can get without too much hassle i'm all over them.

Originally Posted by Jfizzle330

Per Nike rep rerelease June/July take it how u want it

thanks for the info bruh

July 14th right now.

It may change.

Back
Top Bottom