Nike Air Foamposite One 'Gold Medal'

Need more pix to pass proper judgement! They're brighter than the Gym Green's for sure, so I'd buy them. My make-or-break for these is if they look like gold versus a mustard yellow/brown like the picture.

Need more pix to pass proper judgement! They're brighter than the Gym Green's for sure, so I'd buy them. My make-or-break for these is if they look like gold versus a mustard yellow/brown like the picture.
yeah Im not a big fan of dark foams.. only dark foams I like are the galaxies, coppers (kinda dark), and old royals. 

I would like to see the rest of the shoes but these are like the copper joints on roids!

just got a DM from nikestore and they said they have no info on these. i'm sure some info will show up soon tho.

just got a DM from nikestore and they said they have no info on these. i'm sure some info will show up soon tho.
I doubt it because gentry Humphrey stated how the gym green foams were supposed to be the Gold foams but the idea got scrapped.

If they look like the gym green pros that are gold without the swoosh I might cop. If it has hints of 3M all over the shoe it'll be a MUST cop.

Back
Top Bottom