Nike Air Foamposite One Kay Yow sneak peek

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lots of the same stuff from the gentry foam post under the zoom rookies...i see slimes, metallic reds, and those silver reds. Those zooms on the right end look kinda interesting, looks like chlorine blue grey. But if they can make white foam for a zoom rookie, why cant they put it on a foam one? C'mon son! We want penny's pe's!

Those black zoom rookies can get it, metallic pink foams? Doesnt look bad from here, me personally i wont wear em

good eyes on the navy foams....guess Gentry will release the fruity pebbles pack after all with the what the foams leading the way...smh

Originally Posted by shoesclues

TOO MANY!

i agree they are loosing the excitement factor that used to come with the foam releases years back, like 7 is this past year, come on thats pocket rape 

Originally Posted by UPYOURSWAG

Originally Posted by shoesclues

TOO MANY!

i agree they are loosing the excitement factor that used to come with the foam releases years back, like 7 is this past year, come on thats pocket rape 

Not only the excitement factor but the exclusivity. Sneaker heads here didn't know what foams were until 2010 because of all those releases. Imagine now with this bs. The way I see it. It's not a good time to sell your old foams because the price will definitively go up for older stuff if foams become what they what it to.

Those black zoom rookies would definitely b appreciated..especially for NY winters..

Dudes still thirsty for south beaches will throw teal laces on them and call them the "un"south beaches.

I LOVE FOAMS.. BUT IM OVERWHELMED .. THERE ARE TOOOOO MANY... I CANT EVEN BUY OTHER SHOES ANYMORE 
ohwell.gif

Gentry is going to run the same game as he did with JB....

expect a bunch of stupid ****...

watch him release fusion Gloves and give us diff material OGs.

Gentry is a #+@*+*+ troll to. Why the hell would you bring the damn shoes to the event and not show them. And it looks like they were not the only ones that where not shown. 

Back
Top Bottom