Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

I don't find foams to be heavy at all. I guess they might be kinda clunky if you're the kind of idiot that gets them too big, as if Nike hasn't figured out shoe sizes yet.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by cguy610

Just got screwed by Nike. They are sending me a product voucher for the defective foams.

You had to send yours in first right?  I have a air bubble inside of the foam material and it's noticeable but not life or death.  I should qualify for a voucher but I don't wanna risk getting it and being up the creek because of my size (14); I had to go ebay route in the first place.  I'm just gonna stick with mine I guess...

And for whoever asked about outdoor ball, no shoe's upper is going to hold up better but I personally never can bring myself to hoop outdoor on a clear-soled shoe unless it's already a beater.  I'd assume they'd hold up fine but that would just be a guess. To each his own, but a $200 shoe would never touch an outdoor court for me though.
What if you paid $100?

Lol, I just quit FTL inc last week so I knocked off a couple of Pros and Ones for $95 and $100 respectively.  My thing is more MSRP/perceived value.  2K4s MSRP is $125 and I ball outdoor in them because every pair I have came at less than $50.  At the same time, I copped all the XIs over the last 3 years for 50% off and would never ball outside in em.  I'd be much more likely to beat a pair up if I got it for cheap but some pairs no matter how good a deal I got, they're gonna be strictly for casual; it would pain me to destroy em.

And honestly, to each his own, but I think most people these days ball in most shoes for fashion purposes before basketball functionality.  I love Foams but I could never ball hours at a time in em because of the ventilation/breathability.  

Man...I want to wear these everyday their so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've made some calls, went to a few stores, and these are pretty much gone here in nyc.

and for those who are thinking about copping, definitely go up a half size
hell naw...keep em your true size...once they break in they'll be too big for you.

I agree I always get them like that. Maybe it's the flat feet but I like them a 1/2 size bigger

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hell naw...keep em your true size...once they break in they'll be too big for you.
Well back then I used to be a 10.5 in my Nikes. Then I left the shoe game for a while and came back and realized everything fits me size 11 now. Hyperdunks for example I tried on an 11 and that was too tight so I tried on an 11.5 and they fit good. Even the air max 95s fit a half size bigger now, and I believe these foamposites fit a bit snug unless you go up a half size. That's just my opinion, and I do have a wide foot though. 

Sizing depends on how often they're worn as well, its kinda hard to break em in if you're only rockin em 5 or 6 times a year.

Avg NT'er got probly got 2/3 year old shoes still DS.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Sizing depends on how often they're worn as well, its kinda hard to break em in if you're only rockin em 5 or 6 times a year.

Avg NT'er got probly got 2/3 year old shoes still DS.
QFT.... haha.... sometimes it's hard to find time to rock sneakers...

Just broke them in for the first time, wore them to run some errands.

Quick question for you foam-heads since these are the first foams I ever owned. Should I put the inserts in after I'm done wearing them or leave em out because I know how the foam molds to your foot after you wear them so what do I do???

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I'm giving these a couple wears and I'm throwing them in back of the closet

co-sign, everyone and their momma are wearing theirs right now.

Back
Top Bottom