Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Pulled the trigger.
30t6p3b.gif

if they say spring 2011.. that means they comin out in the middle of March...
cause whenever they release foams... it tends to be in March for some reason...

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

if they say spring 2011.. that means they comin out in the middle of March...
cause whenever they release foams... it tends to be in March for some reason...

09 Eggs dropped in Feb
Coppers dropped the following Feb
10 Eggs dropped early March
Im thinking these and the Royals will drop in the same '1,2' fashion
Early Feb and then the other early March

hope these are available like recent releases.. would love to get 2 pairs but dont want to pay retail for both, one pair i dont mind but i wont mind saving a few bucks on a second pair. i need kicks i wont mind throwing on whenever, these will be perfect

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THESE WILL RELEASE LATE JANUARY OR LATE FEBRUARY.. BETWEEN THESE AND THE ROYALS, I CANT REMEMBER.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^March.

Royals 2/12.

THANKS.. THIS WORKS OUT PERFECT. NEED THOSE PLAYOFF 13S IN FEB AND A BREAK IN JAN. IM SUPPOSED TO BE SLOWING DOWN THIS SNEAKER THING SHEESH 
grin.gif

I know I posted this video a while ago.. but Penny has a pearl foamposite one that he wore.. I dont know why Nike cant release that in a ONE..

anybody have any idea on the availability? i don't want to pull the trigger if these end up like the pearl and eggplant re-releases.

anybody ordered these from marqueesole yet , if so was the material good because im thinking about ordering these early ?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Material? What are you talkin bout?

people was talking about if you order these early from ebay etc. they might have flaw's where you can see glue on the shoe , i just wanted to know if marqueesole's where like that because i was planning on getting them early .

Back
Top Bottom