Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by nimhet

did Eastbay Rep confirm these will be available on their site? If not, can you confirm Eastbay Rep?
These should be available on our site, come the release date.

EastbayRep - Ray

great colorway, but we dont need icey sole on EVERY foam. I think these would look
pimp.gif
with a solid black sole. They would def last alot longer.

almost all of us agreed that the silver/smoked sole was better, i been over it. havent seen them in person yet but from recent pics they off the hook. definetly getting a pair

THANK GOD THESE DDNT RELEASE WITH SOLID ANYTHING ... THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LET DOWN 
sick.gif

^^I HAVE NO IDEA JOE....AND YEA THEY ARE HOTTER IN PERSON...TOOK A LOOK @ MY COPPER AND SAID
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
HMU ON THE CELL

GOT MY PAIR TODAY.. 100000000000000000% SATISFIED WITH THESE... IM SOOO GLAD I GOT THEM EARLY. I FEEL LIKE GETTING A SECOND PAIR BUT 2011 IS STUPID PACKED WITH RELEASES

Originally Posted by j o 19

GOT MY PAIR TODAY.. 100000000000000000% SATISFIED WITH THESE... IM SOOO GLAD I GOT THEM EARLY. I FEEL LIKE GETTING A SECOND PAIR BUT 2011 IS STUPID PACKED WITH RELEASES

my elec and pewters came in wednesday...
love the pewters, the elec-meh

+1 on a 2nd pair of pewters, esp if they go the way of the pearls 

Originally Posted by j o 19

my elec and pewters came in wednesday...
love the pewters, the elec-meh

+1 on a 2nd pair of pewters, esp if they go the way of the pearls 

Happy bday BIGSUPA, nice gift meng.
Ive said it before, I'll say it again, Im on a steady 'posite diet this year. Royals, pewters, HOH breds, and some of the others that are rumored/scheduled to be released.

These are a must, my boy showed me his today and they are really nice in person. Im gonna pass on the elecs so maybe I can double up on the pewters....

I have to pick up the blue foams for nostalgia's sake but these pewters r
pimp.gif
 definite pick up
eek.gif
 at the pics

Back
Top Bottom