Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Eastbay must love Nike releasing all these damn shoes.

Got my money again.
30t6p3b.gif

ok, just copped on eastbay after 7 min wait time. $199 no tax + free shipping FTW!

Eastbay rep, Ray, Please tell us you guys gonna double box on this...we don't want to spend $200 and get a beat up box
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For those that ordered with eastbay I hope ya'll got them double boxed somehow...

Not my pic but I'M JUST SAYIN...
sick.gif

NDC on that bull####, but I'm still rocking with them...

That free shipping x double boxing is love...

Originally Posted by 430AM

For those that ordered with eastbay I hope ya'll got them double boxed somehow...

sick.gif

haha ya thats my pic......i guess its become famous since i posted it up....oh the horror....

i havent had any problems with eastbay. i try to order more then one pair of shoes so i can get the double box treatment. dont want to get flammed but what does ndc stand for

*lets out sigh of relief* Copped off Eastbay my %+$+*+# didn't even realize the FREE SHIPPING CODE at first LMAO! However when I saw the total of 211.98 I was like hold up I know Eastbay always be having them discount codes peeped it up and put it in total $203.98 with gift box not bad I suppose. SMH At NDC playing yall 1AM. Thank goodness I got in with Eastbay cause I'm hella tired. LOL Good luck to all.

sick.gif

damn, I can't look at that box
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

come on, eastbay! double box please! fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by kidstylez

sick.gif

haha ya thats my pic......i guess its become famous since i posted it up....oh the horror....
My fault man... Didn't mean to out your pic like that but until eastbay starts double boxing I'm gonna make sure they get my two cents.
laugh.gif

Real talk.... That pic makes me cringe everytime I see it tho.

ya nike called to cancel my 1 of my kobe rices....citing they are now enforcing the "1 per customer" rule....and then the lady goes "and u can go ahead and run and tell dat" haha

Originally Posted by Carraway2861

i havent had any problems with eastbay. i try to order more then one pair of shoes so i can get the double box treatment. dont want to get flammed but what does ndc stand for

Nike Dot Com and oh yeah I just want to be sure when you choose gift box your shoes are double boxed correct? LOL First time doing it.

Just called eastbay (only about 20 seconds on hold by the way, so if you're in the wait countdown you may want to call)
Got the customer service rep to add the gift box to my order.
Yes they should double box for free. But since they don't, I guess a piddly little extra $4 is worth not getting a F#!%ed up box.

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Also didn't know it's a 1 per customer rule on NDC.

footlocker.com is always the best way to do it. never a delay and they have a 2 per customer limit
it used to be 3 per customer for NDC

Originally Posted by kidstylez

sick.gif

My fault man... Didn't mean to out your pic like that but until eastbay starts double boxing I'm gonna make sure they get my two cents.
laugh.gif

Real talk.... That pic makes me cringe everytime I see it tho.
haha naw no prob. i dont mind having my pain shared so others can learn from it heh. eastbay ray was cool though. he gave me a $15 giftcard and a sincere apology. so i guess if it happens to yall, u can either return it or keep it and get the $15 gift card....damn....lebron be lookin like scarface heh.

Back
Top Bottom