Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Copped with ease in Manhattan today..

729368aa152f0a5d7acc18e4ef73e3ba882befd9_r.jpg

Originally Posted by SHU MAN FU

What's cool about this spot is he gets all the good retros that are not jordans that all the local footlockers don't get. Down here in louisiana if it's not Jordan then they don't get any love. SMH. It's sad

yea i kno a lot of ppl like that if it not jordans they wont even give it a glance better for me though
laugh.gif

Looks good, but Nike has been messing up foams lately. Between glue all over them or discoloration to little impressions in the foamCome on Nike

saw these in person and they are fresh 
pimp.gif
... they are more dull in person than i thought but still dope looking regardless and i don't regret copping... but i just wanted to add that i saw some lame at my local mall in the lids store with the box opened checking out his shoes and looking for a fitted to match... he was asking his boy about every fitted like ayo do these match with this fitted 
roll.gif
im just just like ayo you serious dog 
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

pimp.gif
... they are more dull in person than i thought but still dope looking regardless and i don't regret copping... but i just wanted to add that i saw some lame at my local mall in the lids store with the box opened checking out his shoes and looking for a fitted to match... he was asking his boy about every fitted like ayo do these match with this fitted 
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

You should of said open your damn eyes and stop trying to show off your whack ++* kicks. What kicks were they btw

Originally Posted by SHU MAN FU

Originally Posted by you go boy

pimp.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

You should of said open your damn eyes and stop trying to show off your whack ++* kicks. What kicks were they btw
nah man i'm not that type to talk %*@ to people and be rude... i'm just considerate and i feel like its not that serious to say something... if thats what they want to do open the shoe box in the open to find a fitted to match then go ahead do you... i just found it funny and made comments to myself and in my head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by thaboss315

Wats the number to that st.alfred store in the chi?
Man, don't make someone post ANOTHER Google .gif again...

I'm in Idaho BTW.  If I can get it... surely you can.

773 486 7159

you probably have the only pairs of foams in the entire state
laugh.gif

Haha, I just saw this.  Nah, I didn't order from that place... I just wrote that so that I could show him that ANYONE could find that number in about 20 seconds max.

I'm still waiting to see what happens with my Footaction order... like I said earlier, got a "cancellation"email saying everything had been refunded (I ordered with gift cards, but they haven't been refunded yet, because they're showing as "invalid"/"no longer active"), followed by a shipping confirmation with UPS tracking number.  So we'll see what happens.

As for Foams in Idaho... no stores got them here.

The internet... Gift and curse. But Nike loves it regardless.

For y'all who actually like/love the shoe, cool.

But there are gonna be so many "VNDS" or DS pairs for sale for retail shipped as the "next released thing" comes in 4-8 weeks.

Never fails when its more hype than substance.

I went to Lynnhaven and Military Circle... Nothing but dust. And the couple I saw (literally just 2), overglue and cradders everywhere on them.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

found a pair for my boy in delaware on my way home from shopping for a beamer today.

these look sick.

Can I welcome you to the club yet??

(proud owner of the ultimate driving machine)
probably monday kind sir.

hey guys, i won a pair on ebay for 250 shipped. is that a good price? should i pay? lmk so i can say you all are hating on me because i saved a few bucks paying retail.

All of this is line by line is really, well, I'mma let you live and just move on. 
laugh.gif
  You go from (I'm assuming) verbally announcing to finance a car payment to, flipping the token, possibly being a deadbeat on a shoe you actually won? 

nerd.gif

You could have easily had these for $130 shipped with a message in the inbox before actual day of release kind sir...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Can I welcome you to the club yet??

(proud owner of the ultimate driving machine)
probably monday kind sir.

hey guys, i won a pair on ebay for 250 shipped. is that a good price? should i pay? lmk so i can say you all are hating on me because i saved a few bucks paying retail.

All of this is line by line is really, well, I'mma let you live and just move on. 
laugh.gif
  You go from (I'm assuming) verbally announcing to finance a car payment to, flipping the token, possibly being a deadbeat on a shoe you actually won? 

nerd.gif

You could have easily had these for $130 shipped with a message in the inbox before actual day of release kind sir...
tongue.gif
c'mon son u already know thats not how i roll.
it was a reference to someone (who already jumped out of the woodworks to be seen) that pulled that stupid stunt in the royal thread.
i paid 90 shipped for my pair.

these look amazing in person. pics do not do them justice. flipped mines for $280 because some guy came late to my local HOH and was mad thirsty. 

found a pair for my boy in delaware on my way home from shopping for a beamer today.

these look sick.
beamer... u must be korean... 
roll.gif
 jus kiddin jus kiddin. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

these look sick.
beamer... u must be korean... 
roll.gif
 jus kiddin jus kiddin. 
wink.gif
1/2 vietnamese
happy.gif

Walked in my local and put them str8 on layaway...no need to pay 220 today if not gon wear em til summer..these will hit theoutlets like the rest of foams did. Real foam heads will cop but these will sit everywhere but nyc dmv area

iam still seeing these at a few stores where iam at though they're slowy disappearing
ohwell.gif
 people really jumped on these unlike the the electric greens were some stores here still have fsr as of today
grin.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

iam still seeing these at a few stores where iam at though they're slowy disappearing
ohwell.gif
 people really jumped on these unlike the the electric greens were some stores here still have fsr as of today
grin.gif
Pro's also don't move as well as One's.  I expect them to sit for a long time.  The cough drops sat on shelves and they are a better colorway than the green pro's.

Back
Top Bottom