Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

dudes be scared to go cop kicks? y'all must be frail
laugh.gif

time to retire then
laugh.gif
. Or at least bring a few friends

Originally Posted by Uptown1090Slime

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^thanks for the ignorance, unless you serious. In that case, thanks for the advice.

who the hell in their right mind will bring a gun to buy sneakers? Relax kid you take niketalk way to serious
grin.gif

PS def fits the hype.. we probably won't get pics till mid April. We got Pearl pics real late last year.
And to the noob who asked.. expect retail to be 200.

with all these HOHs opening up, everyone should be able to cop these type of releases within a year or so...

Yeah, like everyone in Chicago got 1 of 30 pearl pro's last year. I do expect certain HoH's 2 get that same supply this year as well

^awesome Ps look 100% legit got me feeling these more im excited bout foamz man they getting the light they truly deserve

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by faulkit28

i'm in if yall do a hoh ny summit for these. The city is better for me than cherry hill.  Plus i don't know that cherry hill crowd (camden and philly goons).  I was talking to some local dude from my area and he said they're opening a hoh in the willowbrook mall, anybody knows if thats true?

YES, WILLOWBROOK MALL IS TRUE, JUST NOT SURE ON OPENING DATE...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

chicago is not a place that rocks foams smart guy. so ask urself why would HOH chi get 700 pairs like say NY or DMV?? doesn't make too much sense right. dumb ***

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

chicago is not a place that rocks foams smart guy. so ask urself why would HOH chi get 700 pairs like say NY or DMV?? doesn't make too much sense right. dumb ***

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

You are by FAR the most annoying person on this site. You think you know everything but you really don't know $#@! cut out the wannabe elitist attitude it's quite pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom