Status
Not open for further replies.
frown.gif

If they dropping BLACK / BLACK  with RED clear soles

Ill have to
indifferent.gif
 .... I dont know yet.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

As Far As This HOH Release Goes? ........ Where Would The "Metallic Red" Be Coming From Then If That's The Case?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

If this NT HOH Metallic Red Foam crew isn't some super top secret agency, lemme get in on it
nerd.gif

Never camped out for some shoes before
LMFAO at you dudes letting this dude william riviera gas you guys into believing that you need HIM to help u purchase this shoe...

There will be at LEAST 1000 pairs of these at HOHNYC. Anyone that lives in NYC that wants this shoe can easily get it and you dont need "mr.niketalks
eyes.gif
" help to do it.

Werd, then i can actually relax while im out the country on vacay without stressin metallic release...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

If this NT HOH Metallic Red Foam crew isn't some super top secret agency, lemme get in on it
nerd.gif

LMFAO at you dudes letting this dude william riviera gas you guys into believing that you need HIM to help u purchase this shoe...

There will be at LEAST 1000 pairs of these at HOHNYC. Anyone that lives in NYC that wants this shoe can easily get it and you dont need "mr.niketalks
eyes.gif
" help to do it.

dude's just gassing himself up as usual...no one cares about dude, just ignore him

Originally Posted by psypha

nerd.gif

eyes.gif
" help to do it.

dude's just gassing himself up as usual...no one cares about dude, just ignore him
sick.gif

still got Will's taste in your mouths.... damn is it ever gonna end with the hating ?
embarassed.gif

Never in all my NikeTalking have I ever seen so much negativity directed towards a single entity.... and y'all all claim to "not be trippin off him"
laugh.gif

It must be the resellers takin all the shots cuz they can't charge $400 a pair on RD well Hell's Bells thats the breaks greedy-guts
nerd.gif

^that's so true. The re-sellers (multiple pair purchasers) are quivering in fear. Meanwhile someone that wants 1 pair may not know the deal with HoH releases, being that sneaker thugism is always taking place.

1000 pairs seems fair, I hope every HoH gets at least 700 pairs this time around.

P.S. I used 2 be a newbie also

Im not feeling the red. I think its just a little too much for me.

I will stick with Royals, Blacks, & Eggplants.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^that's so true. The re-sellers (multiple pair purchasers) are quivering in fear. Meanwhile someone that wants 1 pair may not know the deal with HoH releases, being that sneaker thugism is always taking place.

1000 pairs seems fair, I hope every HoH gets at least 700 pairs this time around.

P.S. I used 2 be a newbie also
FIXED*
You still are homie.....always try gas sh*% up for real 

^^^Your opinion is truly appreciated, thanks for the whole quote and all

On another note, HoH did some renovating and it looks awesome, I even see some NikeTalkers here =)

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

http://[b][/b]
MJ23KB24LB23http://www./#%+#****@*!+#.com/forums/member136487.html

Hint Hint:
Hope all you "Nike Foamposite" Fans Like Black/Black Red Clear Sole Foams
VIA the other site... looks like we will be getting CLEAR RED SOLE FOAMS...
smh.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif

at the same time....

i think the hype train has offically gone off course..

AKA

translucent red gum rubber with red foamposite body OR black foamposite body?

if its like these samples  then 2007 black and red GR>>>>>> these

Nike would just be making a mistake if they go with those Red Translucent foams. Smh smh.. but stick the HOH syticker on itt.. and the hype ain't going anywhere.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

For those that need genuine help, and Will purchase their own shoe personally at HoH NYC, I am assigning myself as one of the captains for NikeTalk NYC summit.

I promise 2 do the best I can at helping out, just as I did 2 those in attendance last year, but not so much for those that stayed home. After this launch, ill retire this user name and go back into W.R.3 FTW

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by psypha

nerd.gif

eyes.gif
" help to do it.

Nah it wasn't even that. I never been to a HOH-only release before and if I'm going to be up there, I might as well kick it with some NT fam. That's all i was saying.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope this isn't true, I kinda had my hopes up for ared foam with icy sole
tired.gif
these can kick rocks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom