Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Add me also... coming from LI, and I might have a 2-3 person entourage also.
grin.gif

THIS
Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

You right BK...ima chill..open bar got me a mess...

laugh.gif
McGrizz is gone.

SUMMIT
pimp.gif
  BRINGING THEM GOOD OL HONEY BUNS AND CAPRI SUNS .   SHESSH REMINDING ME OF THE PEARL 09 RELEASE.. 

I heard over at ISS, that Wale was wearing these on 106 and Park on the 19th? Anyone get a pic or vid?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle
MJsaver
MondayNightraw
AlanDutch
l Knicks Fresh Knick l
Uptown1090
clearsole23
Dsmooth340
MrFlightPosite
Blaze1141

this is just some of the people coming thru...

i didn't forget the others i just put the names from the quoted boxes ... so the pyramid doesn't get od
Add me also... coming from LI, and I might have a 2-3 person entourage also.
grin.gif
add me, its just going to be me and one other 

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]11/26/2010 Air Foamposite One
314996-006 Metallic Varsity Red/Black

my fault yall looks like the black with red translucent sole will drop in may
eyes.gif
smh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Again. BLACK FOAMPOSITE ONES WITH RED TRANSLUCENT SOLE ARE DROPPING IN MAY. METALLIC REDS GOT PUSHED BACK TO 11/26/10. The thread title wont be change cause that person is permabanned.

sounds good, i like those alot. thanks for the info. i like both pairs, definetly getting both of them

Hopefully this means the cactus samples are gonna drop soon also i don't see why not since the black and red samples are now a HOH release. *shrugs*

wow so 42 pages and it turns out in May the Black Foams drop and not Metallic Red's as thread title implies.

hmmmm.

Originally Posted by Foam shox

wow so 42 pages and it turns out in May the Black Foams drop and not Metallic Red's as thread title implies.

hmmmm.
What are u saying? Obviously Nike pushed them back to a later date to get a few more colorways out. Frankly when the Metallic Reds drop i think their gonna be a GR

This is wack.. Flints come out in Nov. I need 2pairs of those. It's gonna be a rough holiday season lol. I'll cop these black/reds pending on new pics.

Wow I can't believe that transluscent red soles will be a HOH exclusive what a waste. But that is good for everyone else in the country who wanted the metallic reds, those should be a lot easier to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom