Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

we do not want black foams with a red sole, eff is that... and if those do drop I hope dudes arent lined up at HOH.. yall will just giving nike the go ahead to $$$+# out foams

hopefully it is these...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
  What are those amazing things of beauty?

sole swap....

Originally Posted by ickrider

as if you are some sort of authority on this matter. 
and you are?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

hoh. GR. foam pro. foam one. red translucents. clear soles. whatever it is, they're copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^no, you are not. No name calling btw
Dude are you serious? My original screename is banned so obviously I wouldn't be able to post under that account and or update and change the thread title. Like i told you earlier in this thread under KingFoamNYC stop acting like your actually someone of importance its quite lame and pathetic.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

we do not want black foams with a red sole, eff is that... and if those do drop I hope dudes arent lined up at HOH.. yall will just giving nike the go ahead to $$$+# out foams

hopefully it is these...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
  What are those amazing things of beauty?
These are a sole swap of the 2007 black and red foam ones with the 2009 HOH pearls. I honestly wish these would release in May instead of the black with red translucent sole. i just don't see how they are necessary to be honest. To people who don't have the 2007 solid sole black and red joints i could see how it would make sense to cop these but not for me since i have the 2007 solid sole joints

man listen since i missed the solid soles.. sold my red pros. and i dont have any red foams. imma cop regardless.

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Yea man its a special foot locker store... there's less than 10 of them in the country I believe...

Yeaa. I Think Its 7. I Hope It Stays That Way Too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom