Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foam1-CoughDrop-3.jpg
040754.jpg

2.jpg
eggplant-nike-air-foamposite-one-1.jpg

LOOKS LIKE THEM 2010 EGGPLANTS

Here we go again. I'm going to make sure to stay away from this thread from now on because every other post is going to be about how the grooves are .00000000003% smaller.

why wouldnt they have the same mold as the 2010 eggs? id imagine they used the same mold especially since they are made in china. same condition holds true for all foam releases in the foreseeable future.

tag pic
foampositecoughdrop08.jpg

The mold looks fine on footlocker unlocked. Marqueesoles pics could just be from the lighting.

Foamposite_cough_drop_Black_Red_Ice.jpg

Foamposite_Black_cough_drop_Red_Ice__1_.jpg

^^ i was thinking the same thing, the first pics we got looks exactly the same as the 07's, i hope its the pics, only time will tell... im still getting on that line, hope the #'s are good

Originally Posted by bigj505

why wouldnt they have the same mold as the 2010 eggs? id imagine they used the same mold especially since they are made in china. same condition holds true for all foam releases in the foreseeable future.

tag pic

THIS TAG IS THE ONLY INTEREST I HAVE IN THIS SHOE 
DID NIKE CHANGE UP THE TAGS ON ANY OTHER NEW SHOES ?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by tgavin107

cant wait for these

on a side note ... no more mr. niketalk .... thank god
word he probably in the hood wit his blood homies

HOL'UP....

HOLD THE #!%% UP!!!

THAT'S MR.NIKETALK?!

THAT FRAIL, SICKLY, SISSY LOOKIN #@% LIL !!%#! IS WILL???

34zhk05.gif

6xrwnq.gif

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

The way homie talks on the forum you would think he would be built like an adult. This dude looks like Drake on a diet.
laugh.gif
 Herb status

2a7vqdd.jpg

I was in a Real bad mood before I read this  LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks CharmCityKid you made my DAY!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT goons take a video at the release .

ask him why he try to holla at 15 years old on Localz lols.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

tag pic

are you gonna cop the shoe because you like the tag though?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

tag pic

are you gonna cop the shoe because you like the tag though?

you dont get what i said ?
"THIS TAG IS THE ONLY INTEREST I HAVE IN THIS SHOE "

going to pass rather have the 6's and 9's 

Hey fellas, I have a question.  Is the product number different on the 2009 Eggplants and the 2010 Eggplants?  Just wondering because I was able to order a pair of Eggplants from Footlocker and they look like crap compared to the pics I'd seen on the internet. 
mad.gif

Now I know it's because the 2009s and the 2010 are different.  I was just wondering if the Nike product code or Footlocker skus were different too.

O M G its chris hansen, lmao... take a seat right here, right there..lol. thats classic, i hope homie is aight though

these shoes are fresh as anything, def gonna pick up a pair unless mr niketalk scares me away

these shoes are fresh as anything, def gonna pick up a pair unless mr niketalk scares me away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom