Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 2 cent:

i think they are droppin eventually. especially the way nike has been goin hard with the foams recently.

also take into consideration the success they have had with colors that are not even popular to most. (volts, coppers)

damn near everyone likes red. theres no way nike wont take advantage of that. they are just waitin for the right time, and whether its this year or next year i guarantee they'll drop em around the holidays just to drive us insane.

these are on the way...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I wonder who will be camping for these? remember last year didn't some NT'ers said they strolled by hoh and seen people camping

idiots...
30t6p3b.gif

I just want to know whether they release or not.  If not then following this thread for the past month and getting no concrete info is a waste of my time
grin.gif

Watch Nike hit us over the head with a Christmas release smh......but yeah once again close thread please

frico got tired of waiting and made his own.. i think those look dope.. better with an icey sole though.. but his dont look bad at all

is this thread dead? i still can't tell if these are releasing or not. someone care to shed some light?

I find it funny that here we are a few weeks before May 15th, and this post is still going. Why? Because it referenced May 15, 2010!!! I think we all know we aren't going to be seeing these kicks this month or any time soon. We can all keep hoping, but in the meantime, I do believe it's time to KO this thread.

Originally Posted by jkim5157

is this thread dead? i still can't tell if these are releasing or not. someone care to shed some light?

no one posted in here for about a month before you did, i think that answers your question...also just read the last couple pgs, i think you can get a general sense about them

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I find it funny that here we are a few weeks before May 15th, and this post is still going. Why? Because it referenced May 15, 2010!!! I think we all know we aren't going to be seeing these kicks this month or any time soon. We can all keep hoping, but in the meantime, I do believe it's time to KO this thread.
No its because someone gravedug it

Rumors of a Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red colorway was said to release a few years ago but like most rumored releases, the Metallic Red colorway never dropped. Today we woke up to surprising news thanks to our friends at foreversneakz. VMVINC has the Nike Air Foamposite 1 Metallic Red listed on their store for pre order along with the style code 315996-600. We are not sure how concrete this information is but stick with Modern Notoriety for more info on behalf of the Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Via MN.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom