Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i really wanted this thread to die also but that mayhem pic is crazy, they need to look just like that if they ever do release... ooo weee

These > Royals. Idc What Anybody Says... These Are Jus Crazy... Metallic Red On A Foam 1 Is Crazy... Even If It Was A Pro. There Is So Much Hype For This Shoe Its Jus Unbelievable... We Keep Getting Teased By These PS, Fake RDs An Style Codes...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

These > Royals. Idc What Anybody Says... These Are Jus Crazy... Metallic Red On A Foam 1 Is Crazy... Even If It Was A Pro. There Is So Much Hype For This Shoe Its Jus Unbelievable... We Keep Getting Teased By These PS, Fake RDs An Style Codes...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How's a shoe that's not real better than one that is?

i guess this mayhem pic is the new one everyone is going to save on their phone and show everyone " the new foams" coming out..

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

If it's hypothetical then white foam one pe > all
well if its hypothetical.... carbon > white > clear
Clear foamposite? 
sick.gif

Don't let the fake companies see that or else they will be popping up shortly 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Damn, so these really did come out?? lol
No, the release date was set for May 15th 2010

I know that... but I just don't get why people keep this thread alive than smh.

Got me but its ok, I don;t really care for them like that anyways. Foamposites are dipping to much into my budget for 2011
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WITNESSkb24 wrote:
Rod301 wrote:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How's a shoe that's not real better than one that is?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hypothetically Speaking...
eyes.gif

I remember when I was heading to HOH Harlem to pick-up the black/silver penny III's, and seen a crap load of people lined up with lawn chairs waiting for mettallic reds. 50+ Heads and only about 10 were there for the penny III's
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom