laugh.gif
pun niketalk summit at HOH NY. That %$#@ will be dead liveeee
pimp.gif

damn....I didnt even know bout these.
ohwell.gif

ughhhh.....now I need em.

I knew there was a reason I stay outta Nike Retro forum
smh.gif

dam it dont get that serious out there, probably cause im not a mark but i didnt hear of anyone getting robbed, people dont be trippin like that out there... i hope its like the last time, all unexpected cause if they would dropped thar saturday like they was suppoed to i probably would of not got my pair of pearls... cant wait

Man look at the Coppers and the Eggplants from this year. These joints going to be wack. With horrible material. All you new foam heads buying what ya'll like. Where they do that at????

^^^^nice post count, enjoy you Jays, Fiend.
In my experience, the extremely limites always have standard quality
Special shout-out 2 the very active NikeTalkers that Will not get this shoe affordably

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

I'm buying as many pairs as my 30,000 dollar credit card limit allows me too.

No hype for foams in texas

Also you can't rob me, texas gun laws FTW
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad they will more than likely dead you after the 2nd pair... No manager wants to get FIRED for selling someone multiples and he'll surely be hanging himself if he puts them all on the same card...

I've been saving for these Foams for a VERY long time... I need 1 pair for each of these...

which one of these is the pair i sold you for like $1500 and an 18 yr old virgin?

Man whatever. The materials are wack B! These joints probably gonna be made in china. We all know taiwan makes the best kicks in the world.

They doing to much with these foams. I like them when they only came out every once and a while. Know what I'm saying?

crazy colorway. it will be impossible for me to get but we;ll see. hate these limited releases.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Man whatever. The materials are wack B! These joints probably gonna be made in china. We all know taiwan makes the best kicks in the world.

They doing to much with these foams. I like them when they only came out every once and a while. Know what I'm saying?

My Coppers are better quality than my 09' eggplants so I don't know what your talkin about. Just because nike screwed up the 2010 eggplants doesn't mean that every foamposite that drops from here on out are gonna suck like those.

I know this I was just be sarcastic. I don't even think the eggplants are as bad as everyone is making them out to be. They just not exactly like the 09's that's all.

But I plan to get these so any NTers from the DMV that's serious about meeting up. And trying to deal with that PG hypebeast madness together, let me know.

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by PISTONS

Originally Posted by Hugo

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

live about 4 metro stops from there, about a 15 min drive, n still dont feel lik camping out at pg..........
hit me up with a meetup if ur money straight

I was just telling hugo I don't live far from there either and we should do a meetup to head up there when these drop. NT DMV Mini Summt.lol

you guys are absolutely right i'm going to put in some work so i can get my pair i'm in DC so i will be there HOH MD early we should all meet up easy way to stay safe and help each other out

I want in on this...
smokin.gif
 I'll bring the snacks!

camping aint my thing but these have potential to be niiice...need real pics
i'll be out there come may 15th, on the real though you really don't need to be so scary about being robbed it aint bad like that out there

1 pair of 07 royals ...
1 pair of 10 coppers ...
2 pairs of 10 eggplants ...

i don't even have time to rock all this stuff
smh.gif

as the date approaches we can put together a list of who is going in nyc ...

so far i know of myself and henz0

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

1 pair of 07 royals ...
1 pair of 10 coppers ...

smh.gif

Add me to the list Dave...

alright nike, whats up with all these foam releases.. plz dont play them out.. especially the foam ones.. pros you can knock yourself out..

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

1 pair of 07 royals ...
1 pair of 10 coppers ...

smh.gif

Add me to the list Dave...
Add me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom