Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

2ccrojp.jpg

this kind of red? or that bp rendition of metallic red?
that's cranberry...im expecting it to be more of a fire red like the pro's

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

alright nike, whats up with all these foam releases.. plz dont play them out.. especially the foam ones.. pros you can knock yourself out..

i been sayin this for a minute bro

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

alright nike, whats up with all these foam releases.. plz dont play them out.. especially the foam ones.. pros you can knock yourself out..

too late...within 3 years they're within 2 colorways from surpassing pros...and its whatever, i like my pros just fine.

you reap what you sow, ya'll asked for more now nike's giving it to you.

Originally Posted by CantStopDaHustle

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

1 pair of 07 royals ...
1 pair of 10 coppers ...
2 pairs of 10 eggplants ...

i don't even have time to rock all this stuff
smh.gif

as the date approaches we can put together a list of who is going in nyc ...

so far i know of myself and henz0

Add me to the list Dave...
Add me too
Add me too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

too late...within 3 years they're within 2 colorways from surpassing pros...and its whatever, i like my pros just fine.

as long as they dont drop in pink or yellow
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

as long as they dont drop in pink or yellow
sick.gif
i agree... but they pulled that BS on the flightposite 1s.
womans black/pink with studs around the nike check

so i wouldnt be surprised if they pulled some think pink foams and yes, they would sell out if hoh exclusive
laugh.gif

I have a feelin they gonna drop way too many color ways of this shoe, jus how they played out the spiz'ikes  smh

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I know this I was just be sarcastic. I don't even think the eggplants are as bad as everyone is making them out to be. They just not exactly like the 09's that's all.

But I plan to get these so any NTers from the DMV that's serious about meeting up. And trying to deal with that PG hypebeast madness together, let me know.

yo we in there then PG gonna be crazy not too much fun at all but i feel like it will be worth it PM me if you tryna meet up and battle the hype together

Im getting a pair no matter what. I regret not paying $100 of the red foamposite pros when I had the chance.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by PISTONS

Originally Posted by Hugo

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

live about 4 metro stops from there, about a 15 min drive, n still dont feel lik camping out at pg..........
hit me up with a meetup if ur money straight

I was just telling hugo I don't live far from there either and we should do a meetup to head up there when these drop. NT DMV Mini Summt.lol

you guys are absolutely right i'm going to put in some work so i can get my pair i'm in DC so i will be there HOH MD early we should all meet up easy way to stay safe and help each other out

I want in on this...
smokin.gif
 I'll bring the snacks!

Aight snacks are a necessity too 
roll.gif
 so i'll be looking forward to apple dippers and M&M's all red ones just to get in the right mindset

roll.gif
 so i'll be looking forward to apple dippers and M&M's all red ones just to get in the right mindset

This is the realest comment in this entire thread
hint hint
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

DavidMc202 wrote:

roll.gif

This is the realest comment in this entire thread
hint hint
pimp.gif

Smiley Faces
smokin.gif

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

live about 4 metro stops from there, about a 15 min drive, n still dont feel lik camping out at pg..........

I was just telling hugo I don't live far from there either and we should do a meetup to head up there when these drop. NT DMV Mini Summt.lol

you guys are absolutely right i'm going to put in some work so i can get my pair i'm in DC so i will be there HOH MD early we should all meet up easy way to stay safe and help each other out

I want in on this...
smokin.gif
 I'll bring the snacks!

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Sounds like a plan to me..so what should I bring?

aiight looks like we gonna have a mini summit

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle

i'll update next when the official pics surface

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle

I want in on this...
smokin.gif
 I'll bring the snacks!

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Sounds like a plan to me..so what should I bring?

laugh.gif
 at David I'll stay up the night before and sort those out for ya!

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle

im not sure if you know this but nyc is home of the biggest flakers on nt...expect 20 percent of your list to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom