Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I know this I was just be sarcastic. I don't even think the eggplants are as bad as everyone is making them out to be. They just not exactly like the 09's that's all.

But I plan to get these so any NTers from the DMV that's serious about meeting up. And trying to deal with that PG hypebeast madness together, let me know.

whats good jayfiend. me and my team will def. b in the building.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by PISTONS

Originally Posted by Hugo

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

live about 4 metro stops from there, about a 15 min drive, n still dont feel lik camping out at pg..........
hit me up with a meetup if ur money straight

I was just telling hugo I don't live far from there either and we should do a meetup to head up there when these drop. NT DMV Mini Summt.lol

you guys are absolutely right i'm going to put in some work so i can get my pair i'm in DC so i will be there HOH MD early we should all meet up easy way to stay safe and help each other out

I want in on this...
smokin.gif
 I'll bring the snacks!

Aight snacks are a necessity too 
roll.gif
 so i'll be looking forward to apple dippers and M&M's all red ones just to get in the right mindset
laugh.gif
 Sounds like a plan to me..so what should I bring?

laugh.gif
 at David I'll stay up the night before and sort those out for ya!

You guys have a great plan...any Dallas heads in the building
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
??????

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

aiight looks like we gonna have a mini summit

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle

i'll update next when the official pics surface

im not sure if you know this but nyc is home of the biggest flakers on nt...expect 20 percent of your list to come

did i hear summit?

couple DMV NTers saw samples of these months back. a HOH-only shoe and a sample is out that early? What was the last HOH shoe that happened to? Scrapped from GR to HOH exclusive? unless they drop like Army Foams?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle

im not sure if you know this but nyc is home of the biggest flakers on nt...expect 20 percent of your list to come

did i hear summit?
count me in who's coming from uptown or the BX?

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle

did i hear summit?
count me in who's coming from uptown or the BX?
pimp.gif
already.

I would take my chances and go up to the CHI...about a 6 hour trip. You know make a little weekend trip out of it, but I know they aren't gonna get that many pairs. I don't even wanna think about how its gonna be in the DMV or NY. SMH...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

I know this I was just be sarcastic. I don't even think the eggplants are as bad as everyone is making them out to be. They just not exactly like the 09's that's all.
But I plan to get these so any NTers from the DMV that's serious about meeting up. And trying to deal with that PG hypebeast madness together, let me know.
u talking about the "team" u brought to the Yeezy release?
laugh.gif

u already know imma b there with my boys that dont like foams so i can get my doubles
nerd.gif

Are we shooting for teams in the DMV!? Or we can go straight to captains.
lol i know the list so far for who im rolling with is:
Charm & Co
Harm
Me & Co

i think these NT Ny and other area teams are
pimp.gif
the more of us the likely of us to get our pairs and hold it down we need to get organized like this more often

its gon be tough to find a way to get these for me.

most likely hoh la will get shafted and not get many  pairs and with the pairs they have it will be tough to get a pair.

it sucks because i have hookups that work for the company that work at other stores around the area but that hoh seems to have the biggest corporate butt kissing employees in the area from what i noticed. aside from managers they still make the same minimal pay other footlocker employees make so why shoot me the stoneface when im trying to work a deal with you that gives you a tip on the side for helping me when it comes to getting pairs.

oh well it is what it is,

my crew will be there lol we making plans already... tatics
wink.gif

as long as the shoe drops in decent colorways i'll cope every pair.. stay away from jordan inspired colors and im cool once they get on that level i gotta stop... keep them coming NIKE we wanted more now we got more lol what more can u dudes ask for... btw keep the quality decent as well
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle

did i hear summit?

i know you'll be there Fresh ... MJsaver too ... def. gonna be a summit ... but as soon as cats walk in the store .... the summit is basically over
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Charm & Co
Harm
Me & Co

Haha...Got room for one more person!?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

couple DMV NTers saw samples of these months back. a HOH-only shoe and a sample is out that early? What was the last HOH shoe that happened to? Scrapped from GR to HOH exclusive? unless they drop like Army Foams?
nerd.gif

naw, there were no samples shown of the red foams. it was only spoken of verbally, but no pics or samples of this particular shoe.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

u talking about the "team" u brought to the Yeezy release?
laugh.gif

u already know imma b there with my boys that dont like foams so i can get my doubles
nerd.gif

naw, not exactly.
wink.gif
but i was including u and dev tho.

Charm & Co
Harm
Me & Co

this.

oh and silsprr and getmoneyg...

yall are def. welcome to join the HOHMD takeover team.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom