Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I know this I was just be sarcastic. I don't even think the eggplants are as bad as everyone is making them out to be. They just not exactly like the 09's that's all.

But I plan to get these so any NTers from the DMV that's serious about meeting up. And trying to deal with that PG hypebeast madness together, let me know.

whats good jayfiend. me and my team will def. b in the building.
u talking about the "team" u brought to the Yeezy release?
laugh.gif

u already know imma b there with my boys that dont like foams so i can get my doubles
nerd.gif

naw, not exactly.
wink.gif
but i was including u and dev tho.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Are we shooting for teams in the DMV!? Or we can go straight to captains.
lol i know the list so far for who im rolling with is:
Charm & Co
Harm
Me & Co

this.

oh and silsprr and getmoneyg...

yall are def. welcome to join the HOHMD takeover team.
wink.gif
Thank you sir, I will be more than honored to be a part of the takeover...count me in!
happy.gif

Thanks for comfirming Up&Scrubing was speaking nonsense

Im glad that the rest of this website is finally catching up 2 my mindset of using camp-launches for summits

Please expect unpectedness, such as release date changes, some HoH's getting 1 size run, etc.

Beware, Nike Corp has been spying on us (NikeTalk.com) since 2002

i remember seeing a pic of a red foamposite one, probably could of been painted though, the shoe look like it wasent in ds shape...

I know this I was just be sarcastic. I don't even think the eggplants are as bad as everyone is making them out to be. They just not exactly like the 09's that's all.

But I plan to get these so any NTers from the DMV that's serious about meeting up. And trying to deal with that PG hypebeast madness together, let me know.

laugh.gif

u already know imma b there with my boys that dont like foams so i can get my doubles
nerd.gif

naw, not exactly.
wink.gif

Charm & Co
Harm
Me & Co

this.

wink.gif
Thanks you sir, I will be more than honored to be a part of the takeover...count me in!
happy.gif

one more? im a skinny kid lol help a brotha out

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

naw, not exactly.
wink.gif

Charm & Co
Harm
Me & Co

this.

wink.gif
Thanks you sir, I will be more than honored to be a part of the takeover...count me in!
happy.gif

yo can any of yall help me out. i got $220 and will be in your debt.

hop off my %^&* young grasshopper. You scraping up nickle and dimes for this release? luckily for you you have no obligations (i.e work,school,etc.) so if there is a RD change and they suddenly drop, we know you'll be there asap. Good luck fighting for your sz.8 with with Jacob, have you "defeated" him yet?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

some people make sneakers their life
laugh.gif

Damn I would be down for hohmd summit but damn 6hrs is a journey...getmoneyg, bigj, charm...help a brotha out

Instant cop but safety is on my mind as well I like about an hour away from HoHNY by train and I really don't feel like dealin with sneaker thugs. I might just pay resell if I don't go with my people

damn it seems like everyday its new info about foamposites droppin. great news none the less these will be copped

Do we let anyone go one these summits like the hohny one or just people with senority *lack of a better word * because the extra support from you guys would be great

Originally Posted by lamont15

Do we let anyone go one these summits like the hohny one or just people with senority *lack of a better word * because the extra support from you guys would be great

laugh.gif
dont know how yall east coast cats do, but in cali if your a NTer your fam!

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by lamont15

laugh.gif
dont know how yall east coast cats do, but in cali if your a NTer your fam!

I'm with 23MC I don't think it's about senority(correct me if I'm wrong) the more the merrier just think of it as a big %#$ meet and greet while scoopin up a pair of kicks. NTer's are fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom