Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great so original shoe I was looking forward to (metallic red with clear soles) is being traded for a re-release of the all black with red soles foamposite ones from a few years ago?..............i'm pissed.......but...at least its not some crazy %$% medical waste level trash like 80% of what JB puts out...but damn I wanted some Red with Clears...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

No we need a Forrest green pro with icy soles black check... Photoshop pleazzzzzze....

sounds like a pretty dope CW 
pimp.gif

Members should post all of their suggestions for Foam One and Pro colourways in the Sneaker Art sub-forum. There is a dream colourway topic, and it would help out that forum with it's traffic. I used to lurk that forum and guys like BP would take suggestions and churn out the photoshop's for sick colourways. As well as coming up with a lot of hot ones themselves.

Someone could even create a dream colourway Foam thread in there with all of the photoshop's and suggestions lately. Keeping this thread purely about the up coming Foam One's.

I'm really confused now with so many people posting different insider information and no pics.

So black with red translucent?
black with translucent?
or black with red solid sole?

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

wait wait my bad..

I meant Clear Red soles.. my bad yall.. My bad

once again my fault..

Black with red translucent.. my bad
Ahhhh FRESH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Idk why i found it so funny.. but i read it as if u were being sarcastic!

lol.. but yuuueeeppppp all black with translucent red soles...

everyone should know who and what to believe.

^either that, or follow the leader. We already know who that would be.
ill be using my 9 year old user name come the HoH foam launch FTW

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Members should post all of their suggestions for Foam One and Pro colourways in the Sneaker Art sub-forum. There is a dream colourway topic, and it would help out that forum with it's traffic. I used to lurk that forum and guys like BP would take suggestions and churn out the photoshop's for sick colourways. As well as coming up with a lot of hot ones themselves.

Someone could even create a dream colourway Foam thread in there with all of the photoshop's and suggestions lately. Keeping this thread purely about the up coming Foam One's.
http://niketalk.com/topic/238704

I just talked to my man that works at the HOH in MD and he told me the ones they have a picture for are the RED ones with THE CLEAR bottoms NOT the BLACK ones with THE RED BOTTOM

lol this tread is crazy. the info goes back and forth. i talked to one of my hoh connect yesterday and they said red with a clear sole then i talked to someone else today and they say black with the red bottom
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

AND TO ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE ..LOL STUPID KIDS ON MY BLOCK ( GROWN SEMI SNEAKER HEADS) TALKING ABOUT THESE ONES GOT PUSHED BACK SO THEY CAN COME OUT WITH SOME BS LIBERTY DAY . MEMORIAL COLLECTION OF FOAMS. FOR WHAT EVER PATRIOTIC HOLIDAY THATS IN SEPTEMBER. RED ( THESE) , WHITE ( PEARLS) AND BLUE ( ROYALS) . LIKE WHY WOULD SUCH A THING EVEN HAPPEN LIKE THAT SMFH THE STUPIDITY OF SOME PEOPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom