Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

the on feet pics are really nice, the white tab throws it off a little though, who is that in the pic?

If i have an extra 220 in my pockets when these drop BF i will deff be coppin a pair these are honestly pretty dope but like someone stated before should have been a PRO

Finally all of BPs creations are materializing month by month. It only took a few years...

I'm not really feeling the "Polarized Pink" nickname ... I took it back to the mid 90s WWF style and started calling these the BRET HART's :lol: #HartFoundation

I'd cop, but I was hoping it would be kinda like the gym greens/kobe cloaks. A color switch effect in different light would set these off imo.

Ok those pics look right, ive been on board with this idea so im glad they actually look good.

first foam i'm pass on since the original's back in 1997

passed on the black/volt's

a pink foam on a grown man's feet

hell no

i could see a little pink but not a whole plastic shoe

I dont know if im willing to take a bunch of dudes wearing shiny pink shoes serious....

now a whole bunch of grown men are gonna act like man has never wore the color pink...stupiddddddddddd

Nothing besides a Breast Cancer fund from the proceeds from sales of this shoe can justify this colorway. So a very limited 1000 pairs towards breast cancer awareness Right? Nike?

I really don't like what Nike is doing with the foamposite nowadays. So many dope colors that could be used on this sneaker, yet they decide to use pink for the entire upper. I don't necessarily think that pink is a bad color on sneakers but i just don't like it on these. Still waiting on Nike to drop a foamposite with a navy blue upper with an icy sole or something similar to the navy/white flightposites that dropped a while back. However, I'm pretty sure these will get hyped up somehow and sell out in minutes.

Back
Top Bottom