Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

I saw the same pair on eBay but there were other physical pairs that were a darker pink. If I'm paying over retail, I'd rather pay after RD because those up there look fake :lol:

Kevin Durant posted it up on his instagram. Not into the shoe but just trying to help out

Its a nice pair of shoes to rock during breast cancer month but besides that, I wouldnt rock them after that lol

It says polarized pink so i don't think it'll be straight up pink.... just a play on the color. I mean from what we can see the gem greens turned out to be not so green after all. They'll probably be more of iridescent type of pink like below hence the name "polarized" (just my take)

2liwgfo.jpg
wish we got this color instead

Not even about the pink being feminine or whatnot, but these joints are just too loud to be a staple in my rotation.

I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of these for sale on ebay VNDS a few months after release...

I noticed on some early release sites that these are actually selling at a higher price than the black foams... Me wonder if nike made more blk foams and less pink foams... We shall see

might get these (if i can get my hands on them) for collection purposes only, i can't see myself rockin these joints
ohwell.gif

Honestly, I'm not into bright shoes, and I probably won't be getting these, but I saw a dude wearing them today and I must admit they do look pretty sharp. At least better than the electrolimes, electric green/blue, gyms imo.

Honestly, I'm not into bright shoes, and I probably won't be getting these, but I saw a dude wearing them today and I must admit they do look pretty sharp. At least better than the electrolimes, electric green/blue, gyms imo.
u saw em and no pics :smh:

I noticed on some early release sites that these are actually selling at a higher price than the black foams... Me wonder if nike made more blk foams and less pink foams... We shall see
i would hope nike makes MORE black foamposites then pink...

THE DARKER PINK VERSION LOOKS BETTER THAN WHAT I THOUGHT BUT I THINK IVE DRAWN THE LINE HERE WITH FOAMS.. I AM NOT FAMOUS THEREFORE I CANT SEE MY SELF REALISTICALLY WEARING THESE ANYWHERE UNLESS ITS A SUMMER DAY ON VACAY IN SOME ISLAND OR ON EASTER DAY... BUT ILL AT LEAST ADMIT THEY DONT LOOK AS HORRIBLY AS I INITIALLY THOUGHT

Back
Top Bottom