Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

I tried em on earlier today...and they fit like Metallic Reds from earlier this year which are also an 11. Are you guys unlacing the whole shoe first before you wear em or trying to rock with that factory lacing :lol: ?

honestly, its probably because a lot of people dont wear foams so they dont know their sizing.

Got my shipment confirmation again, Nike store actually came through 
pimp.gif

Pair from NDC release morning is finally here. Couldn't be happier with the color, they look great in person. No quality issues here.

Got my NDC pair in as well. Pleasantly surprised with how these turned out, not as bright as I thought they would be. I'm glad I sized up on these, wish I did that with my SOL Hyperposites... 
frown.gif

wait i got coppers and pearls in my usual 13, these will be good in the same size right?

Last edited:
wait i got coppers and pearls in my usual 13, these will be good in the same size right?

Yea these fit like any other foams. People going a size up must not know how foams fit. They mold to your feet after a few wears. They're suppose to be somewhat tight at first.

I might have to double up on these.....i wore mine for the 2nd time yesterday and i noticed a dent on the front toe box..... (first time was thanksgiving night in the crib dunno how i didn't notice it before)
I haven't kicked anything or nothing and its like something was pressed into it for a long period of time so im wondering if it was from shipping to the footlocker store or something press into the box.....shoulda checked em before i purchased.....glad these are being restocked bringing the resale down so i can cop another pair and get the stealths too

Pic for anyone who cares

Gotta check around to see if these are available anywhere still.  Showed a few people these and now they want 'em.
laugh.gif

I might have to double up on these.....i wore mine for the 2nd time yesterday and i noticed a dent on the front toe box..... (first time was thanksgiving night in the crib dunno how i didn't notice it before)
I haven't kicked anything or nothing and its like something was pressed into it for a long period of time so im wondering if it was from shipping to the footlocker store or something press into the box.....shoulda checked em before i purchased.....glad these are being restocked bringing the resale down so i can cop another pair and get the stealths too
Pic for anyone who cares
I have been getting little dents in my foams, all the way back to 2010, its just the way they mold them

sf ca craigslist  is FLOOOOODED with these. looks like no one's buying...ive seen ads relisted since release dates..im glad ur all stuck w it

Pic for anyone who cares

I have been getting little dents in my foams, all the way back to 2010, its just the way they mold them

I get dents all the time but not as bad as that though lmao

Received my pair earlier this week from NDC. Been slowly building my Foamposite collection since October. Stealths next up on the list.

Last edited:
I was able to buy a pair from some guy on eBay that had 100 pairs for retail. I wish I would have picked up a second pair from him.

Back
Top Bottom