Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Am I the only person who thinks of this song when seeing a man in pink outside the month of October?

Are these a general release? My boy wanted to know & I told him they were, but that's just a guess.

I don't like how they release foams so frequently nowadays. I had a few pairs at one time, but I sold all of them except for the coppers, & I don't plan on buying any more unless they really do release an all white pair

after i saw the pic with kevin durant i want to get them for me and my girl but im still debating on it. i want the thunders, breds, and dolphins pennys. so it will be a Tuff month. the shoes are not hot pink i see more of a purple lavender mixed with pink, nice for that show my axx day of the month although i only see me wearing them a few times a year. 

Naw, dudes will wear a pink polo, pink fitted, and these.
Dudes try to over match their foams nowadays...I seen a dude with a yellow polo and the Electrolimes...looked like a big lemon.

Wait - you seen a dude with the same color shirt and shoes?

WHOA!! That's crazy, bruh. Pics or it didn't happen!

...What's next - somebody is gonna wear a Yankee hat with a Yankee jersey?
:x

Last edited:
BIP - i think you knew what he meant...

if i seen a guy in electrolimes, a bright yellow shirt, and a bright yellow hat, thats just too much. everyone disses Wayne for his "fits" but at least he has different colors on (not saying he has the best taste in any way shape or form) but you know what he meant...

bump for post count smh

SMH.

Dudes really bout to start rocking pink?

This is where is crosses the line. Foams are cool. But nah son. Just nah.

Leave these to the females or collection purposes.

You gon look like a fool rocking pink shoes. Idc how you rock them.

:lol: My last post went over people's heads, it seems.

To summarize it:

Dudes overmatch their foams so there WILL be dudes wearing pink hats, pink shirts, and a pink belt to match their pink foams.

SMH.
Dudes really bout to start rocking pink?
This is where is crosses the line. Foams are cool. But nah son. Just nah.
Leave these to the females or collection purposes.
You gon look like a fool rocking pink shoes. Idc how you rock them.
Dudes have been rocking pink homie do you live under a rock?

still waiting on the tracking info on my pair

all i have is the scanned info that the package has been "accepted"

does anyone know when i can expect it to scan in the US ?

please help

This thread is hilarious. Why do ya'll care how people dress. If somebody wants to rock all pink everything so what.

Back
Top Bottom