Nike Air Foamposite One Summer 2013 Releases INFO (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will only cop if they look like these

Nike needs to stop playing & drop these :nerd:

They need to drop a GR Glow in the dark sole Foamposite One...because I hate pros

That is absolutely the LAST thing Nike needs to do.

In fact, Nike needs to be hit with the Men In Black zapper and forget that "glow in the dark" is something that even exists.

Glow in the Dark shoes might have been a good idea back in '96 when we were all tripping out on Ecstasy at NASA with Chloe Sevigny and Harmony Korine.

Absolutely :smokin!
Maybe some more stars on the black nubuck!

LMAOOOO really? There was a burial service for foams a few years back, they were buried in a nice plot next to air force ones, SBs, and that air max 360 sole

Last edited:
I think 2-3 foam one and 1 foam pro release per year is enough!

This year was just too much!

2 foam pros and 5-6 foam ones is just too much!

At this point, its nothing Nike can do to convince me to buy another pair of Foamposites.. If its not the Royals, Coppers, '09 Eggs, Pearls, Or The Pewters, I dont care.

I'm tired of the clear soles. They yellow so fast it's not even worth buying them anymore to me. That white shoe will get ugly fast

Stop wearing em in the rain then. I've worn my Metallic Reds damn near 10x and I have no yellow tint on the bottom of my shoe. DampRid > *

Those who will buy an all white shoe, for $220 will be highly disappointed after the first wear

Because it'll be tan/beige :lol:

DAMN DAMN DAMN... If these are avaliable my wallet is getting jacked... Perfect colorway and an amazing shoe

perfect colorway?? its an all-white shoe

An all-white shoe that'll change colors at that. That sock liner will be digusting after 1 wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom