Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

This may be Nike testing to see if even the worst CW's will sell out..................and sadly they will without a doubt

mean.gif
 I guess they just spin a wheel now to choose the mashups?

there made the next foams happy beasting

Foams have been downhill since the Metallics, except for the stealths, IMO. Nonetheless, these will most likely sell out the first day. Maybe the first hour if they are "limited".

Though I Think Both Them Joints Are Backed Up Nike Vomit ;I Dont Think These Gradient Things Are Badd

Not Gunna Argue Anybody Down, Im Not Challenging Anyone To A Paragraph Duel Its Just My Opinion.

And If Anyone Is Interested, But Hiding In The Subscription Bushes Because Your Afraid To Get Blasted

Here You Go.

Not Gunna Be A Troll, I Think The 3m Is Nice;

But It Is Really Tire'ing Nike Putting Make-Up On Any Pair That They Can So They Can Pull In The Major Demographic(Dont Have To Call Them By Name)

Doesn't Make Anyone Any Less Media Literate For Liking It But Watever
tired.gif

Last edited:
Those purple gradients joints are :x :x why would nike ever release that!? I think those are honestly worse than both the thermal maps and the weatherman :smh:

Last edited:
Though I Think Both Them Joints Are Backed Up Nike Vomit ;I Dont Think These Gradient Things Are Badd
View media item 456358

Not Gunna Argue Anybody Down, Im Not Challenging Anyone To A Paragraph Duel Its Just My Opinion.

And If Anyone Is Interested, But Hiding In The Subscription Bushes Because Your Afraid To Get Blasted
Here You Go.

Not Gunna Be A Troll, I Think The 3m Is Nice;

But It Is Really Tire'ing Nike Putting Make-Up On Any Pair That They Can So They Can Pull In The Major Demographic(Dont Have To Call Them By Name)

Doesn't Make Anyone Any Less Media Literate For Liking It But Watever
tired.gif

Are they dope? I'm pretty sure he dais that at least 8 x. Anyways. The 250 price point, how accurate is that? Cuz the army camo foam was 240 and they are a premium pro pair. Why would a premium one pair cost more than a pro? Anyone?

I forgot all about those Knicks cws that were supposed to release :wow: I guess in the midst of all these ugly cws. Whatever happened to them? I feel like we may see it in the holiday season but that's my guess

These would be nice the foam was all white IMO. Might grab a pair to do a custom

Back
Top Bottom