Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

much hated apparently  but i bet it will be hell to cop a pair
frown.gif

that's what nike is going after from the looks of it

i would rather nike just retro some older foams

like the dr dooms or the royal foam pros

i'm sure the shoes will look better with nicer pics but this weather man crap on the foam is just a silly idea

let the galaxy's live and be the only foam with print

it just goes to show you nike cant come up with original ideas

Why would they break out their aces in the hole when the public keeps eating up any crap they throw out there? If I'm Nike, I don't release those until the Foam train starts to slow down and I need to reinvigorate the Foam crowd. To pull out a gem now would be a waste of a bullet from a business perspective.

Last edited:
garbage like these will make the basic color ways of the past look even better in retrospect

Last edited:
for foams? naw...foams is a old head shoe, we're da only reason they matter, and i still believe if da older cats dont support a colorway then they wont sell.

nearly as well.
I know that foams WERE an old head shoe, Heck, I'm from DC, nuff said, but now it's the younger cats eating ever colorway up like they're the next yeezy.

All I can say is that the pinks eventually sold out......... The PINK foams :smh:

naw, fighter jet foams showed you can't jump da shark or da core audience wont support em.
Naw bro, the core audience is 13-20 year olds, these fit right in for them

I love shoes (an my moms bought the royal foams for my bro in 97 which WAS A BIG DEAL due to the price)

but i couldnt imagine buyin my 13 yo child some $235 shoes that they would grow out of in a few months. kinda crazy to me.

I love shoes (an my moms bought the royal foams for my bro in 97 which WAS A BIG DEAL due to the price)

but i couldnt imagine buyin my 13 yo child some $235 shoes that they would grow out of in a few months. kinda crazy to me.

Alot of wealthy parents/kids out there my man. I've worked retail for the past decade and I've seen some cats buy their kids 3 to 4 pairs of shoes @ MSRP in one shot in the last 2 years. Prior to the 'sneaker-head' explosion these rich cats would be sporting Nikes mainly for sport use and some other high end casual/dress type shoes for all else but they want Nike for everything now.

That's the sole reason why everything is so ridiculously expensive and you see 12 year olds making videos on Youtube with kicks that are $500+. The nature of the game has changed - as an 'old head' I just wear whatever I have in the archives and keep moving on. I ain't no rapper or celeb so it's hard to not look like a cornball when you're sporting all Pink foams or shoes with weather mapping imagery on them.

Back
Top Bottom