Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

Shut up, it's my first sale
mean.gif

take em back to the store while you still can

I moved mine for $20 over retail at sneakercon, everyone had them for $260-280, not a hot commodity by any means. However, the cash I got from them I used and pulled DS whiteout foams for $210. So, I turned weathermans into whiteouts plus $60

I moved mine for $20 over retail at sneakercon, everyone had them for $260-280, not a hot commodity by any means. However, the cash I got from them I used and pulled DS whiteout foams for $210. So, I turned weathermans into whiteouts plus $60
you lost twice. but i respect that u moved a pair of foams for 20 over retail. the weatherman's are better than those white foams imo

Not to state the obvious, but the more limited these might've seemed, the easier it would've been to push these,

Mine took off for $500 shipped last month.

you lost twice. but i respect that u moved a pair of foams for 20 over retail. the weatherman's are better than those white foams imo
Lost twice? That's a matter of opinion fresh.
First I bought the weathermans not thinking they'd be as pixelated as the were, huge disappointment

Second, the whiteout foams were a better fit for me, plus I made $ so ill take that small win

i ended up returning mine to my outlet today they put it right out for $130.

and i could have taken them to the clearance outlet they would have sold for $89. and employees take %30 off that!

Obviously they haven't looked at any older foam or even the metallic reds, and obviously galaxy

Last edited:
how come theres no thread for the safaris? theyre dropping in november if im not mistaken.

how come theres no thread for the safaris? theyre dropping in november if im not mistaken.

dude, why ask the question in various threads and not take the time to look for a reply? I already replied to you AND gave you the link in the other thread.

Last edited:
dude, why ask the question in various threads and not take the time to look for a reply? I already replied to you AND gave you the link in the other thread.

Ok, my bad. I just got back to the computer and didnt see that yet.

We can sit and argue about this all night long. This is simply a matter of opinion.

Last edited:
Since when is NDC 30 days returns???

Forgot to return these weather patter foams

Now I'm stuck

Have you worn them?  If you haven't and you placed an order through your nike account, they will let you return as long as its unworn/unwashed.  

Back
Top Bottom