Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

Hahahahaha! These shoes look like straight garbage! I know some people will cop because its limited or cause they actually "like" the shoe. They are so ugly imo

They are going to have to make these limited to get any hype.

One out of 10 regular foam purchasers might get this shoe.

I mean really? Has nothing to do with anything. Weather pattern?

I told u. Blueprint foams on the way.

Money print foams next

Oh no they will give us ugly knicks colorway

White royal, white red, ANY TB color would do better than these

People on NT are beasting over lebron MVPs this year, but not over these. They are about equally as ugly as these to me.

I say those foams are totally dope . A must cop . Awesome colorway . Ok now everybody can call me a fool but I' m really digging them .

People on NT are beasting over lebron MVPs this year, but not over these. They are about equally as ugly as these to me.
The MVPs are already confirmed to be limited as hell. Watch when that happens to these, you'll have thousands of people coming out of the woodwork declaring them the best Foams in history.

Wait....hold up.....they're going through wit these

No modifications, nothing. :smh: :rofl:

Last time Gentry gave a damb, dudes were still worried bout Y2K

Last edited:
Without a doubt, Nike killed the Foamposite. So many ******** colors that have released within the past two years smh

WOW... I'm glad these are dropping (NO I DONT LIKE) but maybe it'll kill the "hype" over foams right now. Maybe it'll lower some resell prices. Maybe. Who knows, I can wish though

I need the "Army Camo" after that, maybe those grey/royals, then its on for dooms and carolinas 

WOW... I'm glad these are dropping (NO I DONT LIKE) but maybe it'll kill the "hype" over foams right now. Maybe it'll lower some resell prices. Maybe. Who knows, I can wish though

I need the "Army Camo" after that, maybe those grey/royals, then its on for dooms and carolinas 

And ur copping the next two ugly colorways haha

U Probably will cop these too.

And ur copping the next two ugly colorways haha

U Probably will cop these too.
thats your opinion.... I said maybe the grey/royals. I have Royals already, I'm not fond of the grey though

and NO, I will not be copping these at all.

Do you troll these foam threads for post count or something?

Haha yeah.

I troll for post count and ive been here for 13 years "trolling"

I just found it funny ur talking bout the ruining of the foamposite, but yet then u say the odds are you will cop 2/3 next colorways.

Trolling for 13 years hahaha what a riot

Just like those fools said i was "trolling" when i called for double production on the black n red xi. And got laughed at,,,,,

You aren't helping your case... You quoted me when I said "maybe getting the grey/royals"

But to someone who believes his opinion is correct, you assume that I'm one of those who say "no way I'm copping, then cop on RD" right?

I dont care how long you've been here. My old account went away with YUKU, why do you assume that it matters how long you have been here? Yet again your opinion... Just leave it alone

Dude.

My opinion. Thats the point of a shoe board. U opened urself up to it saying ur copping possibly 2/3.

So move the **** on

Did i say ur one of those dudes? But lookin at all the foams u had, and for u to say "oh i might cop royals" i made the inferrence

Accuse me of trolling for no reason? For post count? Dont get mad.

U said they ruining the foam line, but said ur copping one pair, maybe two of the next 3. .......

Sooooooo my opinion is based off that.

Last edited:
And did i say how long i have been here matters?

Ur the dude who says im trollin for post count,

So me being here 13 years kinda negates that dumb *** theory

hahah SMH, foams i have.... 

do i feel the camo ones are ruining the foam line? didnt think so. these and those blossoms ALONG with the knicks are jokes. Yes i hope they kill the foam line. because then no one would want them and i could buy all the ones i want

so because i want the camo ones, what? what does that mean? because your opinion on those should define everyone else? get over yourself, youre not worth another post.

yes they are ruining the foam line, but since they are i cant buy any foams now? youre silly, everyone buys what they like. i have also defined what i meant by "ruining the foam line" twice already. which is my opinion of the definition, so since its an open forum you need to realize my definition before you pop off

Last edited:
Haha i didnt pop off at all.

I ge ur definiton and thats fine.

Its the same as mine.

I just wont be copping any til they get back to basics

Did i say everyone must share my opinion?
No

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom