Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by eddo1005

....I used to collect foams and feel great about it, but man is nike killing foams....

Might be time to let these go soon.
u got no room to talk when you own a pair of caros
sick.gif
laugh.gif

QFT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

that collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saw these EVERYWHERE in nyc over the weekend...surprised I didnt see some fool with lacelocks on his foams
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

will keep these DS for atleast 1 year

True on all accounts

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

that collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saw these EVERYWHERE in nyc over the weekend...surprised I didnt see some fool with lacelocks on his foams
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

will keep these DS for atleast 1 year

True on all accounts

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

....I used to collect foams and feel great about it, but man is nike killing foams....

sick.gif
laugh.gif

QFT
laugh.gif

Whats wrong with the caro?  I collect just about any foam pro or ones.  At least it is not on seen on the street around every corner...

Took me a while to find a DS pair too, oh well, guess i collect foams differently than others.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

sick.gif
laugh.gif

QFT
laugh.gif

Whats wrong with the caro?  I collect just about any foam pro or ones.  At least it is not on seen on the street around every corner...

Took me a while to find a DS pair too, oh well, guess i collect foams differently than others.

the abundance of Foams is crazy. I'm so happy that people don't wear Foams out here. Wasn't playing on wearing them for a minute anyway

the abundance of Foams is crazy. I'm so happy that people don't wear Foams out here. Wasn't playing on wearing them for a minute anyway

Back
Top Bottom