Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

brown nike boxes are some trash now anyways..thats how mine looks liike when i stack my boxes in the closet..its more of a Nike fault and not eastbay..

brown nike boxes are some trash now anyways..thats how mine looks liike when i stack my boxes in the closet..its more of a Nike fault and not eastbay..

Originally Posted by Hugo

yea i agree with the box part they are paper thin, but eastbay could do a better job with their shipping

Originally Posted by Hugo

yea i agree with the box part they are paper thin, but eastbay could do a better job with their shipping

Originally Posted by quanb24

Anybody in the dmv check ya local sportszone they got a restock last night. I cop from the one in bowie perfect timing, they got a restock right after I got bad news from deadstockshoes 
happy.gif

yep just copped my pair 
pimp.gif

Anybody in the dmv check ya local sportszone they got a restock last night. I cop from the one in bowie perfect timing, they got a restock right after I got bad news from deadstockshoes 
happy.gif

yep just copped my pair 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

mam i scooped mine locally and the box was dat effed up..... i believe its nike using em bs material.... nver had a problem with eastbay bfre.......
nike is trying to save the trees but if you ask me there trying to save more money in there pockets and charge more for each product
i would say and average of $5.00 to $20.00 for each pair of shoes 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

screw the trees and give us back the better box 

i dont expect a price drop 

Originally Posted by pelimpe

mam i scooped mine locally and the box was dat effed up..... i believe its nike using em bs material.... nver had a problem with eastbay bfre.......
nike is trying to save the trees but if you ask me there trying to save more money in there pockets and charge more for each product
i would say and average of $5.00 to $20.00 for each pair of shoes 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

screw the trees and give us back the better box 

i dont expect a price drop 

Dudes that complain about eastbay shipping are the worst. You already know that anything besides a retro Jordan will be shipped in a bag. Either don't order from them, or stop being so cheap and use the money they save you on tax and shipping towards the gift option. It's seriously getting old.

Dudes that complain about eastbay shipping are the worst. You already know that anything besides a retro Jordan will be shipped in a bag. Either don't order from them, or stop being so cheap and use the money they save you on tax and shipping towards the gift option. It's seriously getting old.

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Thank you..and I know Eastbay sometimes ships in a bag..but my shoebox is NEVER damaged..complain to your local UPS facility..and tell them to handle your packages with care..I know my UPS drivers do..

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Thank you..and I know Eastbay sometimes ships in a bag..but my shoebox is NEVER damaged..complain to your local UPS facility..and tell them to handle your packages with care..I know my UPS drivers do..

xc072.jpg

happy.gif

I Prolly Head Up There Tomorrow To Check I Stay In Laurel So That Would Be Too Convenient 

xc072.jpg

happy.gif

I Prolly Head Up There Tomorrow To Check I Stay In Laurel So That Would Be Too Convenient 

Back
Top Bottom