Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by c63anazco

Not talkin bout Big J, hes got an opinion and thats fine. I got no "forum beefs" with anyone. This forums was made for people to give their two cents. Progress happens because of differences in opinion. I think for myself not based on what other shoe heads think. Think outside the box.
I'm sitting here on lunch-break reading highlighted statement...and I look at your avy and think "What part of thinking outside the box is that?"

Not to mention how unsanitary that is regardless if its DS or not.
Oh Yea im on mine now too. Why u so salty homie? u act like I called you out or something and REAALLLYY???!!!  your judging me on my avatar lol.....what concern is it to you????  Besides I took that pic when i first got them in 2005 DS....But thanks for looking out for my health, I think ill be OK seeing that I am a physical therapist that works with doctors on a daily basis. Despite all that I'm gonna cop these. Done with ya bro.

Missed out on the SouthBeach Lebrons .....sooo i guess Imma throw some pink laces on these foams.
nerd.gif
One thing i have learned from my own personal experience and from NT is that most shoe heads are natural haters! SMH!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Missed out on the SouthBeach Lebrons .....sooo i guess Imma throw some pink laces on these foams.
nerd.gif
One thing i have learned from my own personal experience and from NT is that most shoe heads are natural haters! SMH!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Missed out on the SouthBeach Lebrons .....sooo i guess Imma throw some pink aces on em. One thing i have learned from my own personal experience and from NT is that most shoe heads are natural haters! SMH!

laugh.gif
  go take some pics on myspace with one of those "love your haters their your biggest fans" t-shirts you 14 year old kid.

who's "hating" on you

Missed out on the SouthBeach Lebrons .....sooo i guess Imma throw some pink aces on em. One thing i have learned from my own personal experience and from NT is that most shoe heads are natural haters! SMH!

laugh.gif
  go take some pics on myspace with one of those "love your haters their your biggest fans" t-shirts you 14 year old kid.

who's "hating" on you

Still don't see how these foams can qualify as South Beaches for the broke dudes who can't afford them, er I mean "missed out"

Still don't see how these foams can qualify as South Beaches for the broke dudes who can't afford them, er I mean "missed out"

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

who's "hating" on you
I wanted to stay quiet but I couldn't resist.     To answer your question:  LOL .....ummm YOU !
roll.gif
 Im not trying to turn em into Lebrons, but the CW is nice. Didn't know the shoe gods would get this upset..... I guess they "dislike" the Space Jam Dunks too Hmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

who's "hating" on you
I wanted to stay quiet but I couldn't resist.     To answer your question:  LOL .....ummm YOU !
roll.gif
 Im not trying to turn em into Lebrons, but the CW is nice. Didn't know the shoe gods would get this upset..... I guess they "dislike" the Space Jam Dunks too Hmmmmmmm

Does any one else think of the SOUTH BEACH LEBRON 8s when they see these?
Maybe it's just me?

I'm going to throw pink laces in mine!

wink.gif

Maybe it's just me?

wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Maybe it's just me?

wink.gif
GET EM!!!!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Maybe it's just me?

wink.gif
GET EM!!!!

I'm not into the SB Lebron's at all but it would be interesting to see these with the pink laces just to see how they compare. Everyone is so sensitive...who cares if someone wants to call these the South Beach Foams...talking about hitting people with bats is just going overboard. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SHOES PEOPLE!!!!!

I'm not into the SB Lebron's at all but it would be interesting to see these with the pink laces just to see how they compare. Everyone is so sensitive...who cares if someone wants to call these the South Beach Foams...talking about hitting people with bats is just going overboard. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SHOES PEOPLE!!!!!

. . . PINK ? ? ?

better homepage this site.

hot-pink-kicks-and-chicks-logo.gif

Hey bro couldn't find your pink laces. but I found a bag you can carry around with you're 'SB' foams

thumb2.php

. . . PINK ? ? ?

better homepage this site.

hot-pink-kicks-and-chicks-logo.gif

Hey bro couldn't find your pink laces. but I found a bag you can carry around with you're 'SB' foams

thumb2.php

Back
Top Bottom