Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by VAHustler

^^^ that was one hell of a sucka slap. I had to look at the .gif over and over just to make sure his hat actually fell down.lol

Haha, his whole snap-back and sunglasses were spinning in the air...thats how hard he got smacked.

Why? oh Why did u put the pink laces on? Atleast u should people how stupid they look with them on... Now is SneakerSt selling these early? or something or Am I just gonna have to go to NY to get them early? lol... Anyone know any spots online??

Why? oh Why did u put the pink laces on? Atleast u should people how stupid they look with them on... Now is SneakerSt selling these early? or something or Am I just gonna have to go to NY to get them early? lol... Anyone know any spots online??

Nice pics and even better gifs which pretty much sum up the pink lace situation

I like the fact that these arent foamposite south beaches

Nice pics and even better gifs which pretty much sum up the pink lace situation

I like the fact that these arent foamposite south beaches

Pink laces on these are horrid.
sick.gif
I honestly can't see the similarity with the south beaches.

It's a dope colorway though.

Pink laces on these are horrid.
sick.gif
I honestly can't see the similarity with the south beaches.

It's a dope colorway though.

Hmm, why are people pushing these foams with pink laces? To make look Southbeaches?
put whatever colored laces on them as long as you're happy with it
it's your shoe and your money anyway!

Hmm, why are people pushing these foams with pink laces? To make look Southbeaches?
put whatever colored laces on them as long as you're happy with it
it's your shoe and your money anyway!

if you throw pink laces on these ima automatically assume you don't have the sb brons......

ima cop the foams but i'll be damn if i throw pink laces on them
30t6p3b.gif

these drop in July right!!?

if you throw pink laces on these ima automatically assume you don't have the sb brons......

ima cop the foams but i'll be damn if i throw pink laces on them
30t6p3b.gif

these drop in July right!!?

^ july 1st.... nothin wrong wit not havin sb lebrons lol..
if i did have a pair with all this hype i wouldnt be keepin em theyre crazy overhyped and id sell for 500+ anyday

^ july 1st.... nothin wrong wit not havin sb lebrons lol..
if i did have a pair with all this hype i wouldnt be keepin em theyre crazy overhyped and id sell for 500+ anyday

is 7/1 the confirmed release date? I thought it was in july but didn't know it was the 1st

is 7/1 the confirmed release date? I thought it was in july but didn't know it was the 1st

Originally Posted by michael0360

QFT never understood what people find so special about that colorway.

Originally Posted by michael0360

QFT never understood what people find so special about that colorway.

Back
Top Bottom