Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

^^^
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Purplehazen, are you in the bx? I've heard about a spot that's selling them in the Bronx for $250 but I haven't had a chance to go up there yet. I'm really surprised that we haven't had pics posted recently of pick ups though. About two weeks left until release and we can't find them yet..... Definately different from recent foam releases
yeah im in the bronx.. with 2 weeks till release i'll save that extra money, no rush to get them, but these are crazy

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Purplehazen, are you in the bx? I've heard about a spot that's selling them in the Bronx for $250 but I haven't had a chance to go up there yet. I'm really surprised that we haven't had pics posted recently of pick ups though. About two weeks left until release and we can't find them yet..... Definately different from recent foam releases
yeah im in the bronx.. with 2 weeks till release i'll save that extra money, no rush to get them, but these are crazy

Ya im in boston. These would prob be around for a while. Ill wait til Release date and get them.. People arent that thirsty out here for them..

Ya im in boston. These would prob be around for a while. Ill wait til Release date and get them.. People arent that thirsty out here for them..

yeahh man sneakerst is very reliable, them joints are so dam fresh... pete is crazy charging 400.. he got my homie for 360 for the electric green pro's 2 months before release

yeahh man sneakerst is very reliable, them joints are so dam fresh... pete is crazy charging 400.. he got my homie for 360 for the electric green pro's 2 months before release

Back
Top Bottom