Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Nice. Where y'all getting em early in Los Angeles? Might pick these up. Kinda wanted to pass on em but they look good, not gonna lie. * edit nvmnd, thanks ppl

Nice. Where y'all getting em early in Los Angeles? Might pick these up. Kinda wanted to pass on em but they look good, not gonna lie. * edit nvmnd, thanks ppl

These were alot darker & duller in person but I actually like the color.never been a big fan of pros,& I already have south beaches so no pink laces for these haha but definitely picking these up now..at my local mall out of 4 shoe stores the only spot that's gonna carry these is footaction and they only have 24 Pairs..employees are telling me these are limited

These were alot darker & duller in person but I actually like the color.never been a big fan of pros,& I already have south beaches so no pink laces for these haha but definitely picking these up now..at my local mall out of 4 shoe stores the only spot that's gonna carry these is footaction and they only have 24 Pairs..employees are telling me these are limited

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Just copped mines from a local spot in L.A. This is one assume color blue. Better than the "retro" color of the SBs. These >>>>>>>> Electric greens

please inbox me that local spot,  i should be back in cali tomorrow, and i defenitly would cop em once i get in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Just copped mines from a local spot in L.A. This is one assume color blue. Better than the "retro" color of the SBs. These >>>>>>>> Electric greens

please inbox me that local spot,  i should be back in cali tomorrow, and i defenitly would cop em once i get in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Got my joints in from Sneaker St Last night, the Color Pops like crazy..on to the pics

Nice.....
Still a game-time decision for me. Colorway isn't bad, I just feel I should hold off on another Pro until the Pine Greens drop.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Got my joints in from Sneaker St Last night, the Color Pops like crazy..on to the pics

Nice.....
Still a game-time decision for me. Colorway isn't bad, I just feel I should hold off on another Pro until the Pine Greens drop.

I saw them @ HOH last week, super nice.

Could have copped already for $190 flat local but I will wait for Swoosh, $114 sounds really good.

I saw them @ HOH last week, super nice.

Could have copped already for $190 flat local but I will wait for Swoosh, $114 sounds really good.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Anybody seen the tee shirt or the crewneck with the Penny logo, like the one that came out for the coppers, for these?
nerd.gif
i highly doubt you're going to see a tee like that for these..remember coppers are penny's(foamposite one).. these are pro's

Good point. Hadn't thought about that

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Anybody seen the tee shirt or the crewneck with the Penny logo, like the one that came out for the coppers, for these?
nerd.gif
i highly doubt you're going to see a tee like that for these..remember coppers are penny's(foamposite one).. these are pro's

Good point. Hadn't thought about that

Originally Posted by Rod301

I Give These A Week Before Theyre Gone In The DMV... Pewters Were Extinct In 3 Days...
not here in cali...my local FTL still has the Pewters

Originally Posted by Rod301

I Give These A Week Before Theyre Gone In The DMV... Pewters Were Extinct In 3 Days...
not here in cali...my local FTL still has the Pewters

^^ damb still got them pewter. jesuz. i luckily found a pair in the dmv a week after release

^^ damb still got them pewter. jesuz. i luckily found a pair in the dmv a week after release

Back
Top Bottom