Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

WOW they really are SB color.. Thought people were just hoping for it..

Lets see how many people actually throw pink laces on em
laugh.gif

WOW they really are SB color.. Thought people were just hoping for it..

Lets see how many people actually throw pink laces on em
laugh.gif

IMO, these may not have the wow factor of the SBs, but they are a "cleaner" look and will work better with multiple things(jeans, shorts, sweats, etc...).  I think these are better than both the pewters and lime greens, and figure to sell better than both.

As far as lace swaps go, to each their own, but I think these work best with black laces.   Inevitably, peeps will try and do what they can to "emulate" the SB, but these are great on their own.  Don't need to be SBs remixed or anything like that.

I owned SBs, sold em for relatively cheap.  Do I regret?  Not really, I hooked another NTer up and got some stuff I wanted in return.  Now I can grab these and sleep easy.  Inevitably something will come along shortly and everyone will chill out on SBs, just like Yeezys last year.  People will get hyped on this year's yeezy and then realize its all a crazy cycle.  Bottom line here, as many have stated.  Cop what you like, wear what you like, how you wanna wear it, and don't worry about what "everyone" else thinks.

IMO, these may not have the wow factor of the SBs, but they are a "cleaner" look and will work better with multiple things(jeans, shorts, sweats, etc...).  I think these are better than both the pewters and lime greens, and figure to sell better than both.

As far as lace swaps go, to each their own, but I think these work best with black laces.   Inevitably, peeps will try and do what they can to "emulate" the SB, but these are great on their own.  Don't need to be SBs remixed or anything like that.

I owned SBs, sold em for relatively cheap.  Do I regret?  Not really, I hooked another NTer up and got some stuff I wanted in return.  Now I can grab these and sleep easy.  Inevitably something will come along shortly and everyone will chill out on SBs, just like Yeezys last year.  People will get hyped on this year's yeezy and then realize its all a crazy cycle.  Bottom line here, as many have stated.  Cop what you like, wear what you like, how you wanna wear it, and don't worry about what "everyone" else thinks.

i wouldn't like these as Ones...

somehow... on this particular model... that swoosh adds a heap of character to 'em.

It's maybe a cop. Depending on funds as i'm heading a bachelor party in late july.

Lap dances on me!!! (by me... hee hee hee).

i wouldn't like these as Ones...

somehow... on this particular model... that swoosh adds a heap of character to 'em.

It's maybe a cop. Depending on funds as i'm heading a bachelor party in late july.

Lap dances on me!!! (by me... hee hee hee).

these do look better than i had expected. but those expectations were mostly based off cat. scans. anyway, i think this particular c/w wouldn't look as good if it were a foam one as opposed to pro. and i personally like ones better. i told myself i wasn't copping any new foams. it was only supposed to be the pines. we shall see, i guess.

these do look better than i had expected. but those expectations were mostly based off cat. scans. anyway, i think this particular c/w wouldn't look as good if it were a foam one as opposed to pro. and i personally like ones better. i told myself i wasn't copping any new foams. it was only supposed to be the pines. we shall see, i guess.

Originally Posted by got shoes

another board:

I do kinda like these. I'll still judge once i see in person. But I know someone up here will attempt the pink laces. Instant BackHand!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

another board:

I do kinda like these. I'll still judge once i see in person. But I know someone up here will attempt the pink laces. Instant BackHand!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom