Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Saw them in person at DTLR today they are very nice and definitely nowhere near the pre-heat blue.

Saw them in person at DTLR today they are very nice and definitely nowhere near the pre-heat blue.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Sneaker st. Iplaced my order. A little over retail but that's way better then standing in line. Thanks can't wait to get them.

standing in line for these?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Don't know if these pics have been posted, and I'm no hypebeast...but...IMHO these are looking kind of dope with the pink flat laces.
laugh.gif
http://www.inflexwetrust....-or-just-get-pink-laces/

Just in denial of your hypebeastiness!!!!!
LOL!!! Cut a brother a break! These are dope though. Robocop regardless. 
smokin.gif
 *disclaimer: If the pink strings make the value go up, I'm all for it!*

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Don't know if these pics have been posted, and I'm no hypebeast...but...IMHO these are looking kind of dope with the pink flat laces.
laugh.gif
http://www.inflexwetrust....-or-just-get-pink-laces/

Just in denial of your hypebeastiness!!!!!
LOL!!! Cut a brother a break! These are dope though. Robocop regardless. 
smokin.gif
 *disclaimer: If the pink strings make the value go up, I'm all for it!*

I wonder why more of these haven't hit the streets yet?! If it's supposed to be a general release, then why haven't they been as available as the pewters or the royal blues? I'm in NYC , and usually you're able to find a shoe two to three weeks before release date (usually at rape prices but available none the less) out here but I haven't seen these at all. A friend of mine claims he saw them on jamaica ave for $360 but I haven't confirmed that myself yet but I doubt it because I think they would have been more places than just on Jamaica ave. I'm starting to get a little worried. If I don't start seeing them by this upcoming week, I'm gonna believe they will be limited.

I wonder why more of these haven't hit the streets yet?! If it's supposed to be a general release, then why haven't they been as available as the pewters or the royal blues? I'm in NYC , and usually you're able to find a shoe two to three weeks before release date (usually at rape prices but available none the less) out here but I haven't seen these at all. A friend of mine claims he saw them on jamaica ave for $360 but I haven't confirmed that myself yet but I doubt it because I think they would have been more places than just on Jamaica ave. I'm starting to get a little worried. If I don't start seeing them by this upcoming week, I'm gonna believe they will be limited.

Originally Posted by Joee1024

anything your going to see now 
is from the early release websites 

i saw the south beach (for some reason i like calling this colorway that) foams in the bronx at the start of the month 

by the end of the up coming week or the start of the last week of June mom and pop shops in nyc should have the pairs that are shipped direct from nike 

Originally Posted by Joee1024

anything your going to see now 
is from the early release websites 

i saw the south beach (for some reason i like calling this colorway that) foams in the bronx at the start of the month 

by the end of the up coming week or the start of the last week of June mom and pop shops in nyc should have the pairs that are shipped direct from nike 

Back
Top Bottom