Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

damn a stabbing over these? this is why i'm scared to camp for releases in real life.

i regret not getting a pair though. my brother got a pair and they look so nice. hope i can get a pair of dark pines though.

damn a stabbing over these? this is why i'm scared to camp for releases in real life.

i regret not getting a pair though. my brother got a pair and they look so nice. hope i can get a pair of dark pines though.

Went to bed last night with these babies..

You ain't err made love... 'til you blow the back out of your kicks. UMPH!

Picture that with a kodak.

Went to bed last night with these babies..

You ain't err made love... 'til you blow the back out of your kicks. UMPH!

Picture that with a kodak.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

man foams are officially the new hypebeast shoe......can't believe this shoe sold out the day of in **#+#$$ north carolina
30t6p3b.gif
.....mogs want these shoes to be the south beach lebrons so bad......and too bad they're not!

ima get my pine foams in september tho....pretty sure they want be that hyped in this area
30t6p3b.gif
restock at HOH in 2 weeks.

Did you check Footlocker in Northside shopping center off Patterson Ave?

if your anywhere near raleigh durham you can go to DTLR they still have pairs left

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

man foams are officially the new hypebeast shoe......can't believe this shoe sold out the day of in **#+#$$ north carolina
30t6p3b.gif
.....mogs want these shoes to be the south beach lebrons so bad......and too bad they're not!

ima get my pine foams in september tho....pretty sure they want be that hyped in this area
30t6p3b.gif
restock at HOH in 2 weeks.

Did you check Footlocker in Northside shopping center off Patterson Ave?

if your anywhere near raleigh durham you can go to DTLR they still have pairs left

i dont understand pink laces in these at all... the south beach lebrons had pink accents so thats understandable but these have zero pink in them

i dont understand pink laces in these at all... the south beach lebrons had pink accents so thats understandable but these have zero pink in them

dang on shame, nice shoes though, but not worth the trouble...

seen a young dude in the mall walking through my store with them in the bag.........

wonder is the pine's going to have this same drama around it? those seem like the more toned down color of all three colorways....I can't see them causing mass hysteria.

dang on shame, nice shoes though, but not worth the trouble...

seen a young dude in the mall walking through my store with them in the bag.........

wonder is the pine's going to have this same drama around it? those seem like the more toned down color of all three colorways....I can't see them causing mass hysteria.

Foam Gods don't care about Cali folks lol. Went to 4 stores in the mall and they was pretty much sold out. Shiekh said they got 1per/size SMFH!!!. Had to go downstairs and go to the other Shiekh and cop one of the last pairs.

Foam Gods don't care about Cali folks lol. Went to 4 stores in the mall and they was pretty much sold out. Shiekh said they got 1per/size SMFH!!!. Had to go downstairs and go to the other Shiekh and cop one of the last pairs.

walked into 2 stores in central cali both had 1 of each size for a gr these were pretty exclusive.still dont understand why ftl fta and champs had nada

walked into 2 stores in central cali both had 1 of each size for a gr these were pretty exclusive.still dont understand why ftl fta and champs had nada

Got there at 7am
store open at 9
i was 3rd in line
our line was 9 people max
lol
still sold out before noon tho

Got there at 7am
store open at 9
i was 3rd in line
our line was 9 people max
lol
still sold out before noon tho

wish i could of doubled up, need to find another 12 but my spot got 0. glad i was able to get one pair when sneaker.st put em up

wish i could of doubled up, need to find another 12 but my spot got 0. glad i was able to get one pair when sneaker.st put em up

Sadly all this notoriety of people getting stabbed and people getting robbed will have people wanting them more.

Pass on the blueberry skittles just like the green apple.

Back
Top Bottom