Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by ajcollector1991

Thanks for taking the pic off that other site that had this pic up 3 days ago, and by 3 days, I mean 3 days before this thread was even made.
yea....and it was taken down almost immediately
eyes.gif

Thanks for taking the pic off that other site that had this pic up 3 days ago, and by 3 days, I mean 3 days before this thread was even made.
yea....and it was taken down almost immediately
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

guess this thread should have never been created then.

ALL NIKETALKERS PLEASE GO TO THE OTHER SITE.

you happy now?

I'm the one that posted the pic on the other site. Maybe you should give credit when it's due. Always find the politics on this site hilarious. Oh and for the record it WAS NOT ISS I posted it on.

you happy now?

I'm the one that posted the pic on the other site. Maybe you should give credit when it's due. Always find the politics on this site hilarious. Oh and for the record it WAS NOT ISS I posted it on.

you happy now?

the psychic in me knew you posted the info. nice.

you happy now?

you happy now?

roll.gif

you happy now?

roll.gif

Yeah... with the exception of the Rookie LWP having the potential to look gooder than the 1/2 cents (which i wasn't too big a fan of).

hee hee hee...

SMDH!!! 
roll.gif

Yeah... with the exception of the Rookie LWP having the potential to look gooder than the 1/2 cents (which i wasn't too big a fan of).

hee hee hee...

SMDH!!! 
roll.gif

I apologize fellas in advance. I won't be taken this HYPEBEAST TRAIN with u guys. Foams are starting to become so..so.. how should I put it POP!!!!

I apologize fellas in advance. I won't be taken this HYPEBEAST TRAIN with u guys. Foams are starting to become so..so.. how should I put it POP!!!!

i just seen a girl twitpic these from da same spot, i thought they were fake until i got on here... think i'll pass tho... my question is why is Nike releasing all these foams in such a short time span? even if you look at it from a business point, wont retailers begin to order less with the influx of them sitting in the stores.. these are not $60-$70 shoes that your everyday consumer can purchase without conscience thought.. (sorry for da rambling lol)

i just seen a girl twitpic these from da same spot, i thought they were fake until i got on here... think i'll pass tho... my question is why is Nike releasing all these foams in such a short time span? even if you look at it from a business point, wont retailers begin to order less with the influx of them sitting in the stores.. these are not $60-$70 shoes that your everyday consumer can purchase without conscience thought.. (sorry for da rambling lol)

you happy now?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Baby Jumpman wrote:
The "other site" is ISS though.
laugh.gif
pretty much
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom