Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

These are awful, just not appealing in the slightest. I'm picky about silver shoes, the silver on the Lebron 9 Mangos killed the whole shoe for me.

They should have done infrared Foam w/ clear or black sole and black hits, Black foam w/ infrared hits, or even true pearl white w/ infrared. Hell, even navy foam w/ infrared would have been cool.

But these? Looks like someone sole swapped some Silver Pros. Basura.

Peace to Bun though, that's that dude.

Like iv been sayin in every new foam post......easy pass......foams are so dead to me now.....all the youngins can have fun with these

I know I said I was done with foams... But those... Mmmm. Thats a game time decision rite there. That red looks rite.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Like iv been sayin in every new foam post......easy pass......foams are so dead to me now.....all the youngins can have fun with these

That about sums it all, just want a pair of pines and thats about it, let the kids hav the rest

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

That about sums it all, just want a pair of pines and thats about it, let the kids hav the rest

This shoe means nothing to me anymore.  I just need the metallic reds, then i have all my favorite cws (Royal, OG Pearl)

Those look like the Nike staff was in a room and threw a bunch of colors together and said "Hey let's see if they buy these"!
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Looks like an ugly sole swap

Originally Posted by picasso

Those look like the Nike staff was in a room and threw a bunch of colors together and said "Hey let's see if they buy these"!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 Man I'm convinced thats what they've been doing with some of these releases lately. The electrolime/green/blues and galaxies have been straight atrocious imo. Definitely not colors I thought we'd ever see on foams smh

I'm pretty indifferent on this pair though. It does look they just sole swapped the silver pros

terrible when Gentry held them in his hands, terrible today, terrible when Wale wears them and most likely terrible come release date

THEY LOOK KINDA NICE BUT KINDA OFF... AND THIS SHOE IS POINTLESS NEXT TO SILVER PROS, SILVER ONES, PEARL PROS... 

Back
Top Bottom