Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Anybody seen these for 300 or lower yet? Might cave and buy, it's gonna be a hassle to get these down where I go to school

^^^this
laugh.gif
 There's only one store that gets good releases where I go to school at, its bad enough that half the dudes that go there are from the DMV so yea ill have a hard time trying to get a pair but I will get one 
laugh.gif

I'm not sleepin on these like i did the Retro's. I had to go to a few spots just to see if they had any left, got super lucky though

I'm not sleepin on these like i did the Retro's. I had to go to a few spots just to see if they had any left, got super lucky though

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

these will sit? yea, just like elec blues right?
roll.gif

But the EB's are sitting in some cities across the states, your location speaks for a country as a whole?

roll.gif

But the EB's are sitting in some cities across the states, your location speaks for a country as a whole?

electric blues are wack... especially with the pink laces when theres no pink watsoever on the shoe SMH.... but these will be copped come release day just because these are just that dope...

electric blues are wack... especially with the pink laces when theres no pink watsoever on the shoe SMH.... but these will be copped come release day just because these are just that dope...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif

You are right. Sometimes I forget I live in ny :lol: those pairs that are sitting in some cities will be relocated to ny stores and sell out again :lol: as for pines...easily one of the best foam colorways,pros or ones...imo of course

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif

You are right. Sometimes I forget I live in ny :lol: those pairs that are sitting in some cities will be relocated to ny stores and sell out again :lol: as for pines...easily one of the best foam colorways,pros or ones...imo of course

RMK has them for under 250 for I think all of the sizes and a lil cheaper for smaller sizes. No more then an extra 40 bucks to get them early since they are 200 now
30t6p3b.gif

RMK has them for under 250 for I think all of the sizes and a lil cheaper for smaller sizes. No more then an extra 40 bucks to get them early since they are 200 now
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom