Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by bigj505

i saw these in person this week. im probably gonna cop. might be time for me to get back into the game. copped the retro blue foams today which officially means i own foams again
laugh.gif
You bamma!  Worst than Jay-Z's "retirement" or Too Short screaming, "THIS IS MY LAST ALBUM!"

roll.gif

I'll hit you tomorrow to cuss you out!

laugh.gif

i saw these in person this week. im probably gonna cop. might be time for me to get back into the game. copped the retro blue foams today which officially means i own foams again
laugh.gif
You bamma!  Worst than Jay-Z's "retirement" or Too Short screaming, "THIS IS MY LAST ALBUM!"

roll.gif

I'll hit you tomorrow to cuss you out!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Justin-the hell you doing up 6am on a Sunday during this hurricane? Wearing pines outside today?
laugh.gif

Jed-good to see you're back. Retirement lasted a good..2 months?
laugh.gif

Pines will be a sought after colorway in the near future...don't pass and regret later people

laugh.gif

Justin-the hell you doing up 6am on a Sunday during this hurricane? Wearing pines outside today?
laugh.gif

Jed-good to see you're back. Retirement lasted a good..2 months?
laugh.gif

Pines will be a sought after colorway in the near future...don't pass and regret later people

One pair of these and I'm done with them. Paying retail sucks. I'd rather just pay the extra $30-50 for more royal foams.

One pair of these and I'm done with them. Paying retail sucks. I'd rather just pay the extra $30-50 for more royal foams.

Lol you guys are funny. Im only semi back.
Copped 3 pairs of the retro blues yesterday since i drove all the way to the mall and they were closing because of the hurricane. sold 2 to a bulk buyer for what added up to being a 50 profit. made my 1 pair cheaper. i have a plan on the pines that will make my pair damn near free. only reason y im back for the time being.

id compare it to murda mase's return from retirement
laugh.gif

Copped 3 pairs of the retro blues yesterday since i drove all the way to the mall and they were closing because of the hurricane. sold 2 to a bulk buyer for what added up to being a 50 profit. made my 1 pair cheaper. i have a plan on the pines that will make my pair damn near free. only reason y im back for the time being.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol he wasnt welcomed back tho

laugh.gif

lol he wasnt welcomed back tho

Also saw the Pines this week. Really liked them.

My boy at the location I go to will be putting a sz 13 on the side for me so I don't have to go through all that camping out madness.
Friends helping friends, that's the way it should always be. Anyway, I buy enough kicks he offered to do it for me without asking.

Also saw the Pines this week. Really liked them.

My boy at the location I go to will be putting a sz 13 on the side for me so I don't have to go through all that camping out madness.
Friends helping friends, that's the way it should always be. Anyway, I buy enough kicks he offered to do it for me without asking.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I'll take pines over 2011 royals....yep I said it
I NEVER AGREE WITH COMMENTS THAT SECOND PLACE ROYALS...BUT THIS IS KINDA TRUE... BUT 07 ROYALS TRUMP ALL. I CANT WAIT FOR MY PINES TO COME IN ON WEDNESDAY 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom