Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Just having some fun to see if I COULD get them if I wanted.. First FOAM @NDC that I was able to scoop up. Somebodies slacking. I didnt buy and threw them out of my cart.

Eastbay saying that its out of stock???
Edit: Nevermind its back up..but I lost my original place in "line" 
ohwell.gif

Eastbay saying that its out of stock???
Edit: Nevermind its back up..but I lost my original place in "line" 
ohwell.gif

Just having some fun to see if I COULD get them if I wanted.. First FOAM @NDC that I was able to scoop up. Somebodies slacking. I didnt buy and threw them out of my cart.

There was a line in front of Niketown NY when I left 
30t6p3b.gif
. Shame, but they saw my total foamposite max's and one kid was like 
eek.gif
. Lmao

There was a line in front of Niketown NY when I left 
30t6p3b.gif
. Shame, but they saw my total foamposite max's and one kid was like 
eek.gif
. Lmao

Got my 3, gonna pick up one last one tomorrow from FTL. Congrats to everyone who copped
pimp.gif

Was it a one pair limit on regular NDC?

Got my 3, gonna pick up one last one tomorrow from FTL. Congrats to everyone who copped
pimp.gif

Was it a one pair limit on regular NDC?

LOL

Eastbay just said:

Please Wait

We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 11:44:03 PM CDT
Your Wait: 0 hours 39 min 53 sec

LOL

Eastbay just said:

Please Wait

We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 11:44:03 PM CDT
Your Wait: 0 hours 39 min 53 sec

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Really? Foams are so easy to cop on NDC.
indifferent.gif

It's Eastbay and all those sites with waiting lines that are impossible.

Back
Top Bottom