Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

That ATCQ shirt is at Urban Outfitters, or was last season at least.. I'm sure you can find it on their website.

There's also a Tour Exclusive version from their Rock The Bells 2008 run, used to be sold on the official RTB website

That ATCQ shirt is at Urban Outfitters, or was last season at least.. I'm sure you can find it on their website.

There's also a Tour Exclusive version from their Rock The Bells 2008 run, used to be sold on the official RTB website

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
"Shoedudes" are the worst dudes.

Proven.

If you ain't established a "click" between the past and, er, 2006 I guess (at the latest), you SOL.

The game -- and the character of the people in it -- have changed for the worst.

It's still a lot of good people on here tho. I had my wake up call when the banned 1's were dropping. I had guys (whom I never asked anything of, but that I did lookout for) telling me they could only grab 1 pair and then I check out the p/u thread and dudes have pics with 6 pairs in them. Like really? You didn't think I would see this? Needless to say they got cutoff. I only lookout for about 4 people on here now, although I'm always willing to help out new people, I'm a lot more selective now.

/end rant 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
"Shoedudes" are the worst dudes.

Proven.

If you ain't established a "click" between the past and, er, 2006 I guess (at the latest), you SOL.

The game -- and the character of the people in it -- have changed for the worst.

It's still a lot of good people on here tho. I had my wake up call when the banned 1's were dropping. I had guys (whom I never asked anything of, but that I did lookout for) telling me they could only grab 1 pair and then I check out the p/u thread and dudes have pics with 6 pairs in them. Like really? You didn't think I would see this? Needless to say they got cutoff. I only lookout for about 4 people on here now, although I'm always willing to help out new people, I'm a lot more selective now.

/end rant 

Wore mine for the first time today very comfortable, im just mad that the foam is so soft had to watch where I was walking when I was walking when going to class
laugh.gif

Wore mine for the first time today very comfortable, im just mad that the foam is so soft had to watch where I was walking when I was walking when going to class
laugh.gif

Ive been on NT for lil while and I gotta say that I have had PLENTY strangers try to look out...Cant say thats EVER happened on the other kickforums...

Ive been on NT for lil while and I gotta say that I have had PLENTY strangers try to look out...Cant say thats EVER happened on the other kickforums...

It's how it is when there are more people in the game.

Back when SB's 1st dropped, I told everyone where you could call and order a pair, and one of those people happened to be K-Town aka Ben... And he always said whatever I can do , let me know, because he's a real dude

Let me repeat BECAUSE HE"S A REAL DUDE

That's all it is, most people are just derps.

It's how it is when there are more people in the game.

Back when SB's 1st dropped, I told everyone where you could call and order a pair, and one of those people happened to be K-Town aka Ben... And he always said whatever I can do , let me know, because he's a real dude

Let me repeat BECAUSE HE"S A REAL DUDE

That's all it is, most people are just derps.

I always help if I can, I just hate when you help a person out but they don't return the favor. That's not what helping is about, but it feelsgoodman when the favor is returned. Oh well... It usually comes back around from someone else. I still try and do my part.

I always help if I can, I just hate when you help a person out but they don't return the favor. That's not what helping is about, but it feelsgoodman when the favor is returned. Oh well... It usually comes back around from someone else. I still try and do my part.

Back
Top Bottom