Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Iced soles suck

indifferent.gif
FALL BACK YOUNGING.... the iced soles on these do suck.. im dying mines as soon as i get a pair... 10.5 

fall back
laugh.gif

Is that your boyfriend?

Obviously you're a hyepbeast, because 1, you shouldn't have bought them if you found them wack. As of last week, nobody was talking about dying them. Just following along, right? 2, anyone who says clear soles are wack, obviously are new to foams and garner little respect.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Iced soles suck

indifferent.gif
FALL BACK YOUNGING.... the iced soles on these do suck.. im dying mines as soon as i get a pair... 10.5 

fall back
laugh.gif

Is that your boyfriend?

Obviously you're a hyepbeast, because 1, you shouldn't have bought them if you found them wack. As of last week, nobody was talking about dying them. Just following along, right? 2, anyone who says clear soles are wack, obviously are new to foams and garner little respect.

devildog1776 said:

Iced soles suck

indifferent.gif

fall back
laugh.gif

Is that your boyfriend?

I bought my 1st pair of foams in 2000. I didnt buy these because of the iced soles. I simply have different preference. You don't have to agree with me. Be easy MAGIC1978.

devildog1776 said:

Iced soles suck

indifferent.gif

fall back
laugh.gif

Is that your boyfriend?

I bought my 1st pair of foams in 2000. I didnt buy these because of the iced soles. I simply have different preference. You don't have to agree with me. Be easy MAGIC1978.

Originally Posted by bigj505

im surprised this thread isnt locked with the buy/sell attempts

...or suspended.  With their post count reset.  And their tenure reset.
eyes.gif
[ijapino]

Originally Posted by bigj505

im surprised this thread isnt locked with the buy/sell attempts

...or suspended.  With their post count reset.  And their tenure reset.
eyes.gif
[ijapino]

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I still gotta cop a pair!

hate to say I told ya so.
laugh.gif
jk you'll get your pair.

Haha!

I been out the loop since that weekend. Once I get time to hunt for one ILL HAVE ONE. Give me a week or two.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I still gotta cop a pair!

hate to say I told ya so.
laugh.gif
jk you'll get your pair.

Haha!

I been out the loop since that weekend. Once I get time to hunt for one ILL HAVE ONE. Give me a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom