pimp.gif

i hope that thang moist
devil.gif

wcjgxqiefy1.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really though congrats.

Ha ha ha to SoVerSoTowel and congrats to tdrizzle on rocking foams for the engagement photos.

Ha ha ha to SoVerSoTowel and congrats to tdrizzle on rocking foams for the engagement photos.

I was going to pass on these, but I walked into footlocker today and there was a single random pair sitting there that someone had returned. It was my size and the girl behind the counter offer 20% off because it was a return. They looked DS so I grabbed them for $152. Now I'm trying to decide whether to keep them or sell them in a few months on Ebay.

I was going to pass on these, but I walked into footlocker today and there was a single random pair sitting there that someone had returned. It was my size and the girl behind the counter offer 20% off because it was a return. They looked DS so I grabbed them for $152. Now I'm trying to decide whether to keep them or sell them in a few months on Ebay.

Originally Posted by beansietime

That was good luck, congrats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beansietime

That was good luck, congrats
pimp.gif

I've been looking at em and I'm going to keep them for that price. These might become my new wearing to Celtics game shoes.

I've been looking at em and I'm going to keep them for that price. These might become my new wearing to Celtics game shoes.

Back
Top Bottom