Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

I'm sold on these. Real nice. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

has there been any other shoe in this color? I can't recall any...
I can't think of any shoe being majority this color, because i've looked for years. I hope it matches packers gear a little

Originally Posted by nimhet

has there been any other shoe in this color? I can't recall any...
I can't think of any shoe being majority this color, because i've looked for years. I hope it matches packers gear a little

Look at all the excess thread on the green swoosh on the left shoe especially in the 4th pic. Nike quality control at its finest

Look at all the excess thread on the green swoosh on the left shoe especially in the 4th pic. Nike quality control at its finest

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I think these would look 10x better with a black soles, I'm probably the minority but I prefer a solid colored sole over a clear

Translucent black
pimp.gif

Still, I'll probably get these.

I like how the swooshes and stitching are a brighter green.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I think these would look 10x better with a black soles, I'm probably the minority but I prefer a solid colored sole over a clear

Translucent black
pimp.gif

Still, I'll probably get these.

I like how the swooshes and stitching are a brighter green.

Don't you hate how Nike laces up the shoes lol. Then people try to display the shoes looking they suffocating and @%$*

Don't you hate how Nike laces up the shoes lol. Then people try to display the shoes looking they suffocating and @%$*

Originally Posted by got shoes

Word, aint nobody lacing their foams like they bout to go to war, but pictures are pictures so im not really complaining.

Word, aint nobody lacing their foams like they bout to go to war, but pictures are pictures so im not really complaining.

wow the dark pines are so sick. can't wait for them to release. gonna be hard for me to get a pair with the black cements and concords releasing around that time. dark pines > retros.

wow the dark pines are so sick. can't wait for them to release. gonna be hard for me to get a pair with the black cements and concords releasing around that time. dark pines > retros.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

lol, i hate that $@+%. At least these shops and websites can make them look appealing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

lol, i hate that $@+%. At least these shops and websites can make them look appealing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom