Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

grin.gif

black sole is cool, but that green one is a lil better. its tempting getting a pair early but its just not worth it imo... i know you gonna do something crazy with those mayhem, cant wait to see what you come up with.. these joints are crazy

black sole is cool, but that green one is a lil better. its tempting getting a pair early but its just not worth it imo... i know you gonna do something crazy with those mayhem, cant wait to see what you come up with.. these joints are crazy

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Manny these joints are hot but they would look better with the all black half cent sole that would go perfect with these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Manny these joints are hot but they would look better with the all black half cent sole that would go perfect with these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ another Vampedo sighting....couldn't have a foam thread without NT's favorite punchline making a cameo
smokin.gif

yea yea....we all know you've got the local hookupz to get that 15 yr....i mean...$15 discount on ur b-grade pairs
grin.gif

anyway....PS with a black sole...
5857895003_fefe0438f4_o.jpg

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Where'd you snag your pair from gatz?
check ur pm's
SMH at nike. THIS is what i want 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ another Vampedo sighting....couldn't have a foam thread without NT's favorite punchline making a cameo
smokin.gif

yea yea....we all know you've got the local hookupz to get that 15 yr....i mean...$15 discount on ur b-grade pairs
grin.gif

anyway....PS with a black sole...
5857895003_fefe0438f4_o.jpg

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Where'd you snag your pair from gatz?
check ur pm's
SMH at nike. THIS is what i want 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those would be FIRE with the black sole. Still look pretty good with a clear sole though. I don't know how it'll look once that sole turns piss yellow though lol

Those would be FIRE with the black sole. Still look pretty good with a clear sole though. I don't know how it'll look once that sole turns piss yellow though lol

Clear soles ftl....again. Nike is lazy and cheap. Im friggin tired of iced bottoms for every foam. Good pics justin

Back
Top Bottom